ᴏʙꜱᴇꜱꜱᴇᴅ

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵  ‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

Disclaimer: a little bit of violence up ahead

Taehyun and Y/N have been best friends for almost a year now. Over this period of time, Taehyun had developed a huge obsession for Y/N. He wouldn't let her out it his sights and would get jealous every time she talked to another guy.

Then one day Y/N got a boyfriend.

He was so sweet at the beginning that is until he cheated on her.

Y/N was heartbroken but tried to hide it. She looked nervous the whole day at school and her lip kept quivering. She was trying not to cry.

Taehyun immediately sensed something was off and took it upon himself to figure out what it was. He snuck around a corner of the school to see Y/N's now ex boyfriend kissing another girl.

His eyes darkened and looked like he wanted to kill.

'So that's why Y/N is acting so strangely....this fuck face cheated on her... he'll pay... with his life.'

Taehyun set off to find Y/N. It wasn't long before he heard the soft sobs of a girl. Y/N was curled up on the school floor, crying into her hands.

His eyes immediately softened as he saw the crying girl. Bending down, Taehyun slowly grabbed Y/N's hands and gently pulled them away from her face.

Y/N looked up to see who had just grabbed her and when she saw it was Taehyun she crashed into his chest and sobbed harder.

Taehyun grabbed her and pulled her closer to himself as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Shhh it's okay.... don't cry,"he spoke softly while rubbing her back.

"H-he cheated o-on me...."she cried and slowly looked up at Taehyun.

Taehyun moved one of his hands and cupped her cheek. Using his thumb, he wiped away her tears.

"Don't cry over that loser... I'll protect you, I'll make sure you never experience this pain ever again."

Y/N cracked a small smile and hugged Taehyun and thanked him.

Later that night:

Taehyun had followed Y/N's ex boyfriend all the way back to his house.

He had brought a large kitchen knife with him as he crept through a window. He entered the dark house as the ex was looking through the fridge for some food.

Taehyun acted quickly and wrapped a hand over his mouth and then held the knife to his throat. The guy gasped into his hand as he dropped the milk he was holding in hand.

"Well Well what do we have here? You hurt my Y/N, I can't have that."

Taehyun used the back of the knife and knocked him out. He then proceeded to tie him to a chair in his house and waited for him to wake up. Once the guy did he spoke.

"Finally you're awake. I can finally take my revenge for hurting my precious Y/N."

Taehyun laughed and picked up his knife. The ex began to squirm in his chair as Taehyun then grabbed his hand and chopped it off.

The ex screamed out in pain.

"You will never touch anyone ever again..."

He cut off his second hand and left him there in pain for a few minutes. When he was finally bored of his screams and cries, he ended him. Plunging the knife deep into the chest of the ex, he died.