Character Profiles

In the manga of Fire Force everyone in Company Eight has a character profile. Even Princess Hibana for some reason. And these character profiles tell the readers about a character's likes, dislikes, dreams, etc. So I went ahead and made one for my own characters and I'll also put some fun facts about the characters too. I have all the character profiles of Company Eight, if you guys want I can put them in a chapter for you all. But without further ado, here's my own characters' profiles.

Hina has a strong love for playing shogi, and because of this all of the former members of Company Nine constantly played with her and the one time Hina lost a game, Mizuki won

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Hina has a strong love for playing shogi, and because of this all of the former members of Company Nine constantly played with her and the one time Hina lost a game, Mizuki won.
Hina is actually really proud of her muscles, so on the field she wears a really tight black shirt so you can see every muscle.
Hina went to the Special Fire Force Academy with Lieutenant Pan Ko Paat and Tadashi Uzukakyu but never graduated
The reason her staff is called The Staff of Ho-Musubi is because Ho-Musubi is the Japanese God of Fire. In the picture that I have seen of him he is depicted with a staff. It doesn't look like Hina's but I thought that was a good detail
Hina was a former student of Akari Akuma but treats her like an underclassman sometimes
Hina's favorite member of Company Eight is Arthur (don't ask why)
Hina is Bisexual
Hina = Sun
Shinmon = Hearing

 It doesn't look like Hina's but I thought that was a good detailHina was a former student of Akari Akuma but treats her like an underclassman sometimesHina's favorite member of Company Eight is Arthur (don't ask why)Hina is BisexualHina = SunShin...

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Mizuki has a huge sweet tooth and will always make room for dessert, she can eat a whole feast of dessert (is such a foodie).
Mizuki has one brother and two sisters, she is the oldest out of all of them
Out of all the members of Company Nine Mizuki is the scariest and no one will admit it
Mizuki hates the smell of freshly cut grass
When Mizuki was a child, she cut the palm of her hand open playing with a kitchen knife, and now has a scar on her left hand
When Mizuki is nervous she counts her people
Mizuki has the same Birthday as me
Mizuki is straight but is on thin ice
Mizuki: Beautiful Moon
Hinotsubasa: Wings of Fire
(I didn't intend her Japanese surname to sound so powerful)

Mizuki has one brother and two sisters, she is the oldest out of all of themOut of all the members of Company Nine Mizuki is the scariest and no one will admit itMizuki hates the smell of freshly cut grassWhen Mizuki was a child, she cut the palm ...

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Father Kōfuku actually went to elementary and middle school with Kazan and he recommended Kazan to Company Nine
Father Kōfuku has something called Heterochromia: (two different-colored eyes within a single individual) and heterochromia irides (a variety of color within a single iris) are relatively rare in humans and result from increased or decreased pigmentation of the iris.
He get's his brown eye from his mother and his green eye from his father (I did not intend for him to look like Todoroki from My Hero Academia)
Kōfuku's father, Asher Honō, is a piece of crap, but his mother kept her maiden name which is Honō, so Leonard got the name Burns and Asher got the name Honō so Honō is Kōfuku's grandmother's name
Father Kōfuku is straight but is an ally
Kōfuku: Happiness
Atsui Honō: Hot Flame
(I shortened his name to Honō, I just thought that would fit him more)

He get's his brown eye from his mother and his green eye from his father (I did not intend for him to look like Todoroki from My Hero Academia)Kōfuku's father, Asher Honō, is a piece of crap, but his mother kept her maiden name which is Honō, so L...

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Kazan is half black, I feel like you all will forget that since I don't talk about his complexion 24/7 and my editor (my dumbass sister) forgets about everything, but his dad is from Egypt and made his way to the Tokyo Empire by boat.
After Kazan's father died his mother opened up a convenience store with the remaining money the family had
Kazan's hair isn't naturally red, he dyes it once a year, at the end of the year you can see the black hair growing out. That's when he cuts it and redyes it. He likes to keep his hair at shoulder length.
Has a serious knack for playing the electric guitar, he's really good at it an likes to play jazz for Mizuki to sharpen up on his skills
Really likes manga
When he sneezes fire comes out, it gets worse when he's sick
Kazan has the same Birthday as a friend of mine that I haven't talked to since maybe 6th grade I miss her
His hair gets curly when it's wet
Kazan is Bisexual
Kazan - Fiery Volcano
Nagamochi suru - Long Lasting
(I also cut off his name)

I feel like I should also talk about how these characters came about. So let's just start with Hina Shinmon, I'm not even gonna lie Hina was gonna be mad as hell. I planed to make her just an angry person in general, someone who isn't afraid to punch her superiors, which she isn't afraid to do now but she was gonna have the mind set of a sixteen year old. As I started writing her character out I somehow made her as calm and collected as Hinawa. I felt like she was going to be a crappy y/n even though this was supposed to be a oc story. And instead of Kōfuku being related to Leonard Burns, I had the thought of making Hina his daughter. But I changed my mind. I do sometimes wonder what this story would be like if Hina had daddy issues.

Next is Mizuki Hinotsubasa. She was always gonna be Hina's plus one. I have a tendency to make my main oc have a very close friend in some unpublished stories. I don't know why, and my editor (my sister) always makes fun of me for that but I can't help it, I try my best not to go too crazy with the oc's though. But back to Mizuki, nothing much has changed when I made her. To me, at the start she seemed to be a bit plain, but by giving her a clan tittle put much more of an impact on her character. I now know exactly when to put her back story in, and I really can't wait to put that part in.

Kōfuku Honō. Kōfuku was actually going to be a fire soldier. Because of this I had no clue how he was going to look. When I was making these characters I was still in the first season of Fire Force and I think I started writing when I made it towards the end of season one. When I seen Karim Flam for the first time I thought he was so cool. From his weird ass personality to his second gen powers. I thought he was just a really cool character and he is one of my favorite characters. So he was a hint of inspiration came from Karim Flam, that's why I made him a father. To be honest that's really the only thing that has really changed.

Kazan Nagamochi. I focus on him a lot more than I should. But I felt like I had to write out the story arc where the rookies were undercover at the First. I really wanted to dig into his character and see what I could get him to do. At first his personality was going to be completely different. He was going to give off Zenitsu vibes, and Shinra and Arthur were always gonna have to drag him into a fire. I always wanted Kazan, Shinra, and Arthur to give off "The Big Three" of Company Eight vibes. But I wouldn't know how their relationship was gonna turn out if Kazan was gonna be scared for his life 24/7. So I changed him completely. All together Kazan turned into a very reliable guy. He has a respect for the right people and is a good listener. He reminds me of Kirishima from My Hero Academia.