Chapter 5

It wasn't even the crack of dawn, it was barely five in the morning. Out of habit Hina always woke up around five. She sat up in her bed and groaned. Hina yawned before pinching the bridge of her nose. "I hate my life." Hina muttered. Hina looked around the room in confusion as she heard sniffling. She then looked on the floor and sighed. "Hinotsubasa, why are you on the floor and why are you crying?" Hina asked Mizuki who was on the floor sniffling. "I fell of the bed and hit my head!" Mizuki yelled out of anger. "Not this again." Hina sighed. Mizuki was always grumpy in the morning. Fortunately for Mizuki, Hina would let her anger slide. "It hurts." Mizuki whimpered. Hina got out of bed and went to the small dresser in the corner of the room. "You know you don't leave until later on this morning, right?" Mizuki asked as she held her head. "I know, I just wanna set my clothes out." Hina said as she laid some clothes out on top of the dresser. She then sat on the floor next to Mizuki. Do you want to take turns sleeping on the bottom bunk?" Hina asked. "Yes." Hina responded as she leaned her head on Hina's shoulder. "Hey Shinmon, that really hurt my feelings when you told me that I had nasty tears." Mizuki said with a small sigh.

 "Well a lot of fluids that come out of the body aren't very good looking. And I doubt anyone wants to taste that. Tears are just nasty. That's simply my opinion." Hina explained as she crossed her arms. "You sound like you're a germaphobe." Mizuki laughed. "When it comes to cooking, maybe just a little bit. Anyway, I'm gonna make some coffee." Hina said as she got up. Mizuki got up as well and followed her out of the room. "Do you want some coffee too?" Hina asked as she watched Mizuki follow her. "Yeah, maybe some ice for my head too. It still hurts." Mizuki said as she frowned. Hina sighed as she shoved her hands in her pocket. As a captain it would be hard to get a good night of sleep. Hina would always sleep at her desk or somewhere in her office. This is because she was always doing paperwork, there was never enough soldiers to finish the reports in one night. It would just be Mizuki and when Kazan came there was no difference. So the first time she got a good night of sleep was after the company got disbanded. Hina wore gray sweat pants and a simple white t-shirt along with some slippers. Mizuki was wearing a gray sweatshirt and some pajama pants with a gray and white plaid pattern on them.

The two made it to the kitchen and did what they needed to do. Hina hummed as she unplugged the coffee machine. She decided she was going to brush her teeth first before she drunk some coffee. "How hard did you hit your head?" Hina asked as she looked at Mizuki who was wrapping some ice in a thin cloth. "I hit it pretty hard." Mizuki replied as she held the cloth to her head. Hina chuckled. "I'm gonna go get my life together in the bathroom." Hina sighed before leaving the kitchen. She got her formal outfit and walked into the bathroom. Hina stripped off all her clothes and turned on the shower water. "Who was that boy? There was two of them, wasn't there? who are they?" Hina whispered to herself as cold water hit her head. Hina looked at the scar on her right arm. She couldn't remember a single thing about it. There were too many mysteries in her life. It's like her life started when she was only fourteen. She doesn't remember anything before that age. As Hina grew up she remembered two boys, she had gotten memories with them. The only problem was that couldn't remember what they looked like.

"Shinmon? Miss Shinmon? Are you okay?" Mizuki asked Hina as she poked her cheek. "What is it? Uh, when did you get there?" Hina asked as she looked at Mizuki was was in the shower next to her. "You've been here for a while. When I got here you were just standing here. It was kind of scary." Mizuki explained. "You've been in here for a while. Look at your hand." Mizuki pointed out. Hina looked at her hand, her eyes widened. Her hand was slowly starting to wrinkle do to the water. "I haven't even washed my hair yet." Hina grumbled as she grabbed some conditioner and started to wash her her hair. "You take good care of your hair you know, it's so soft." Mizuki gushed as she rubbed some soap on her arm. Hina had been quick to wash her hair and the rest of her body. Maki had tiredly dragged herself into the bathroom as Hina wrapped a towel around her figure and just placed a towel on her head. "Good morning Miss Shinmon." Maki greeted lazily. Hina waved to her as she walked up to the sink. Hina put toothpaste on her tooth brush and started to brush her teeth.