Happy Birthday Mizuki

Hello, people today is June 4th, 2021 meaning that it's Mizuki Hinotsubasa's Birthday today. In the Character Profile Chapter, it stated that June 4th was Mizuki's Birthday. But what's more, is that it's also my birthday too. In real life, this would be Mizuki's 26th birthday, and everyone loves her birthday because she makes the best birthday cake for herself. How old I am doesn't concern any of you. I am 1,000 years old and three months old at the same time. What Mizuki likes to do for her birthday is just baking. Since it can't be assured that she can make it home for her birthday her family used to come to Company 9 for a short amount of time. Mizuki also loves to go out and eat sweats on her birthday, all on Hina's tab. And by the end of the day, Hina has to pay ¥18510 which adds up to over 100 USD. So here's a small birthday short

"I'm so sorry!" Mizuki apologized over and over again as Hina stuffed her wallet into her jacket pocket. The streets of the empire were quite crowded, with the Infernal rate low and it being a Friday it was no good reason for people to stay home. Company 9 was out on the streets celebrating their Lieutenant's birthday. Hina was wearing a brown jacket with white wool on the inside and some black sweat pants while Mizuki was wearing a pastel green sundress that had short sleeves and was really simple. "I didn't think everything I ate was going to be that much! Please forgive me Captain!" Mizuki apologized once more as she bowed once again. "Stand up straight it's your birthday, you should be able to eat anything you want." Hina said. "Excuse me." Hina and Mizuki hummed at the voice. It was a kid with a sailor school uniform on and a black straw hat on. Her skin was very pale and she had red hair that was shoulder length, she also had really dark glasses on covering her eyes. But strangely enough, it looked like her head was stitched onto her neck, though her hair was blocking her neck so it was too hard to tell. "Who are you?" Hina asked as she looked down at her. "Happy Birthday." The child said as she held out a black sack. "Uh, thank you." Mizuki said as she grabbed the sack. Without a word the child walked away into an ally. Mizuki opened the sack only to see a charm bracelet with different colored sakura flowers on it. Mizuki's cheeks turned a light shade of pink as she looked at them. Hina peeked around the corner to look at the alleyway they went in. But there was nothing there but garbage cans and some trash, it was a dead end. "Huh?" Hina questioned.

Mizuki looked down at the bracelet on her hands as she chuckled. "So she just disappeared?" Arthur asked as Kazan arched a brow at the breakfast table. "I still have the bracelet to this day, see," Mizuki said as she showed the bracelet off. "Some children scare me." Hina muttered as she let her head rest on her hand. "How strange." Father Kōfuku said as she set out coffee mugs for the company. Little did they know atop the roof of Company 8 was a child in a sailor school uniform with the same shades and the same hat sitting there. She laughed as she listened closely. Her name was Ms. Kitsune.

This is Ms. Kitsune, and this is my 'persona' if you will. You know how Gege Akutami portrays himself as a one-eyed black cat, Kohei Horikoshi portrays himself as hands, and Koyoharu Gotouge portrays herself as an alligator. Well, my character is a spirit. If I'm not mistaken the Japanese believe that foxes are messengers sent by the gods and they deliver guidance but they can also be seen as a sign of mischief. Hence the name Ms. Kitsune. She is a fox spirit that takes the form of a middle school girl. I guide my own characters to their fate and create mischief by killing them off or giving them pain. Every day I think about this story and I can't seem to stop. So I see myself as a spirit looking over such characters. Thank you for reading this far, it means a lot. Thank you for all the reads and votes.