Chapter 13

Hina watched as Shinra ate his lunch boxes given to them by Captain Princess Hibana. "I'm hungry." Hina thought as she leaned back in her chair. Soon Father Kōfuku came in with a coffee cup filled with tea. "Miss Shinmon, I brought you some tea." Kōfuku said with a smile as he showed Hina. "Thank you Father." Hina replied as she took the mug. "What type of tea is it?" Hina asked as she looked down at the tea. "The relaxing type." Kōfuku said with a calm, closed eyed smile. Hina looked at him and squinted her eyes. "I'm going to ignore the fact that you sound like you put some type of poison in here." Hina said before taking a sip. "Damn, its kind of hot." Hina winced as she put a hand over her mouth. "Kind of? It looks scorching." Maki said as she pointed to the mug. "It is? Sorry, I never realized. I can cool it down for you." Kōfuku said as he took the coffee and walked away before Hina could say something. "Did that boy just snatch the tea he just gave me?" Hina asked herself in awe. Right after the office door closed Kōfuku went to the corner of the hallway. He gripped the mug and looked at his reflection in the tea. "Kōfuku what are you doing?" Akitaru asked angrily. Kōfuku turned around and smiled when he seen Akitaru in his formal uniform to represent the Eighth. But then he noticed the odd and random book on his head. "I would say you look very nice sir but... I just have to ask. Why is there an open book on your head?" Kōfuku asked with a closed eye smile as he pointed to the book. Akitaru glared before bursting into the office.

"DAMN IT SHINRA AND MIZUKI!" Akitaru yelled as Kōfuku's joyful expression grew confused. "My locker has been violated again! Enough already!" Akitaru yelled as Hina smirked. Akitaru was disappointed when he saw that Mizuki wasn't even in the office. "I cooled down your tea Miss Shinmon!" Kōfuku exclaimed as he walked back in. "I'm not gonna ask how." Hina said as she took the mug back. She took a sip and was pleased. It was black tea and it was perfectly warm. "But sir I didn't do anything. And I doubt Mizuki did anything either." Shinra said with a worried expression. Princess Hibana walked in and smiled. "Shinra is very busy enjoying the handmade lunch I made and so will Father Kōfuku and Miss Shinmon. So don't interrupt." Hibana said as she placed a lunch box and some wrapped up oniguri down on Hina's desk. "The lunch box is for Father Kōfuku and the oniguri is yours Shinmon." Hibana clarified. "Thank you Captain Princess Hibana." Kōfuku said with a smile. "So I guess that mean you're the one behind this mess." Akitaru said with a glare. Hina snickered as she unwrapped the oniguri. The fact that Hibana was the only one getting in trouble for it made Hina want to laugh, Akitaru had yet to find out that Hina also helped put the prank together "Don't you have a whole Company to run?" Akitaru asked as Hina and Kōfuku started eating. Kazan let out a small sigh, he had already ate but he wanted some. "Yes, but I thought I'd go to the conference today with you and Shinra." Hibana said before blushing. "Now, don't get the wrong idea. I forgot I'd pack a lunch and bought myself a this sweet roll, only to realize I had more food than needed. I had no choice but to give it to those three. It isn't like I made it for them specifically." Hibana explained as she held up a wrapper. 

"I'm not worried about lunch right now." Akitaru said. "Shinra, tell the captain to cut this crap out." Akitaru said with a tone of annoyance. "Huh? How come? The lunch is really good sir!" Shinra exclaimed as Kōfuku and Hina nodded. "Is it now? I'm glad you like it." Hibana giggled. "Damn it! She's playing dirty." Akitaru muttered. Akitaru walked up to Shinra and wrapped an arm around his shoulder. "Help me out and I'll treat you to all the Ramen you want sometime." Akitaru whispered. "I do love ramen." Shinra chuckled. "I'll come as well." Arthur said with a confident smirk. Shinra looked at the dull blonde and glared."Go get yourself lost again." Shinra said as Arthur tilted his head in confusion. "I want ramen too!" Tamaki said as her Lucky Lecher activated. "She's coming, run!" Shinra yelled as he stood up causing Akitaru to back up. Tamaki's skirt made it's way to the floor and her knee made it's way to Shinra's face and the two of them fell. "Hey did any of you want it or-" Akitaru cut himself off when he seen Hibana showing showing off her beautiful fire flowers as Maki, Iris, Kōfuku, and Kazan stood there and watched in awe. Hina was also watching from her chair and eating her oniguri. "Oh wow." They all gasped as Hibana's flowers turned into different types of flowers while Shinra, Arthur, and Tamaki got into a fight. Mizuki then came in with a big book clutched in her hands. "Hey guys look what I- wow!" Mizuki gasped as she seen the flowers. Mizuki slowly walked towards Hibana and looked at the flowers in awe. "Hinawa, she's playing with fire inside the office." Akitaru said as he pointed at Hibana. "I need to find the best route to Central." Takehisa replied as he typed away at his computer.