STOP AND READ

I regret to inform every last one of you of this sad news. I am at a writer's block that is too hard to push through. And by that I mean it's the way I write. I have many regrets about a book such as this one. As of late, the published chapter's release date has been very spaced out. And when you have something be released that long ago you start to realize quickly that you have wronged. I started writing this story not too long after I stopped writing a Kakashi x Oc that shall not be named (but you can still find it in my account) but in that story, I made a lot of mistakes that I will regret until I delete that story. So it wasn't that different with this one. I had many dreams but now I know that some things have to be simple when you're writing fan fiction. Unless your character has strong ties with the main character of the show then don't make your own character the strongest, or the most dramatic, make them unique to your design but don't treat them like they're the main character try to make them as cannonly side character as possible. This is a foul mistake that I have made twice. And I plan not to do it again. I have considered and reconsidered multiple times and have finally made the decision to just start over. I feel real crapy doing this all over again but I just need some time. School is starting soon and my editor is focusing more on their studies and career. Of course, I hate bad grammar so I'm going to wait until they have free time. So I need time. Until then you will have to wait. My apologies, but when I do come out with something new, I will publish a chapter saying what's new but until then I just need some time. I would understand if you do not wish to read my stories any more but if you'd like follow for updates.