Chapter 8

Hina's eye twitched as Princess Hibana had walked into Akitaru's office to discuss some business. She wasn't jealous or anything she was just anxious. Hina knew Princess Hibana had some serious information to share with Akitaru and that made her antsy. Mizuki was just bored. She was sitting down at her desk and sighed. Mizuki let her head fall onto the desk. There had been nothing special going on in the Eighth's Jurisdiction since Hina got here. "How many calls do you guys get?" Hina asked Maki. "Well, it's not like there's an Infernal attack every five seconds. But it's not always quiet." Maki responded. Hina hummed at her response. "It's gonna be a month till those three little brats get back. I can't believe I'm missing them." Hina thought as she sighed. Sister Iris and Father Kōfuku had just walked into the office from their daily prayer. "Miss Shinmon." Kōfuku called out. "What is it child?" Hina asked. "You have a gift." Kōfuku said as he placed a medium sized box on Hina's desk. Hina looked down at the box. It was a cardboard box that looked like it could fit a few things in there. "It's sent by the First?" Hina asked as she read the address. "If I had to take a guess, its either from Akuma or Burns. Probably Burns, Akuma would send a black box within a cardboard box. If so, the box would be heavier. Got some scissors?" Hina asked as she shook the box around a bit. "Here." Maki said as she handed her a pair of scissors. "Why would the First send you something Miss Shinmon? Shouldn't we tell Captain Obi and Lieutenant Hinawa about the box?" Iris asked with a worried tone. "We are investigating them. We should be cautious." Mizuki said as she sat up straight. Kōfuku nervously shifted around.

When Kōfuku heard that there was going to be an investigation under the First he knew there was a problem. But he just knew that he uncle wasn't the one turning people Infernal. He wasn't going to stand up for the First though, if they were in fact guilty. He knew it wasn't his uncle, not because he was family or because he couldn't believe it. He just felt it deep within his heart. Hina guessed this too. "What do you guys think is in here, a body?" Hina asked sarcastically as she cut the box open. Hina put the scissors down after she cut the tape. She opened the box and looked at inside. "Would you look at that! It's not a body part." Hina gasped. The gasp was obviously fake. Mizuki rolled her eyes as Sister Iris let out a sigh of relief. "What is it?" Maki asked. "Different types of candy. I'm not too keen on candy so you guys can have it." Hina said as she took out the bags of candy. "This was definitely from Burns but Akuma helped him put it together. I can tell." Hina thought as she took out the candy. She then took out a bottle of wine. Hina gasped as she made it to the bottom. "What is it?" Kōfuku asked. Hina pulled out three beautiful haori's.

The first one has a black base. It has the outline of white waves on the bottom and on the sleeves. On the back is the white outline of a traditional Japanese dragon and behind that, was a tall mountain with clouds around it.

 On the back is the white outline of a traditional Japanese dragon and behind that, was a tall mountain with clouds around it