Problems In Prefection - Part 12

A/N:

Soooooooooooooo. That did not happen. Oops.

Anyway here ya go :)

___________

-A week later-

They were sitting on Draco's bed, studying. Snape had, once again, assigned an essay and Hermione could not help but think that she was going to go insane if she had to read about bezoars for one minute longer.

Draco couldn't help but be amused as he watched her over the rim of his own parchment. He hadn't managed to make a single note in half an hour, too fascinated by her fidgeting. Her hair was in a sloppy bun at the nape of her neck, and it was forever coming adrift. His fingers itched to comb through it.

Or, he reckoned, a small smile pulling up his lips, he could mess it up a bit more.

lot more.

His hand closed over hers. Her fingers, which had been nervously tapping the manuscript, stilled as she looked up at him quizzically. His other hand stroked her cheek for a moment, then reached around the back of her neck and brought her face closer to his own. Their lips locked together, Draco slid a hand down to her waist and when she moved closer, took the opportunity to drag her onto his lap, her back against his chest.

When they pulled apart, Hermione was flushed and breathless.

"What was that for?"

Draco grinned. "Figured we could use a break."

His fingers went to her lap, intertwining with hers. Hermione leaned back into his chest, sighing happily. Her eyes had been closed, but now she opened them and saw herself staring back. Draco had a mirror placed right opposite his bed, and Hermione could see both of them in the surface. And then, a mad, delicious idea took hold of her. 

"Draco."

"Mm?"

"I want to watch you fuck me."

Draco was half-asleep, but at her words his eyes snapped open, the shock chasing away his drowsiness. He caught their gazes in the mirror, Hermione biting her lower lip and her eyes glazed with arousal. And he realized he wanted this too - wanted her.

They had never actually done this before, but Draco had always assumed that if or when it did happen, their first time would be slow and sweet - yet here she was, demanding something else entirely. This wasn't sweet - this was forbidden and erotic and wonderful and completely unexpected - and he wanted it. Oh, how he wanted it.

Carefully, Hermione took their intertwined fingers and moved them to the hem of her sweater. Slipping under the fabric, their hands slowly moved up her body until he was cupping her breast, and he was delighted to find that she had nothing on underneath. His fingers lightly grazed the nipple, feeling it peak under his touch. 

Meanwhile, her other hand took his to the waistband of her pants. Lightly tugging at the drawstring a moment, she guided his hand inside, down, down, down - until he was cupping her heat. Her entire body shivered at the sensation, and she felt a slight tremor pass through him.

"Touch me."

He grinned. "Your wish is my command."

His mouth came down on her neck, leaving open-mouthed butterfly kisses along her shoulder, never breaking eye contact as his fingers stroked her curls, finding her lips and parting them gently. He was not entirely a novice at this, but he didn't know Hermione's body yet. His eyes found hers in the mirror, seeking this new and delightful knowledge she was offering him, following her expressions as he found her clit. She shuddered in his arms, closing her eyes.