Unexpected - Part 3

A/N : Just in case you're here only for the smut (who are we kidding, we're always here for the smut XD) I'm gonna start this chapter with the last few lines of the previous one, so you don't have to go back and look for the part where you can sta...

A/N : Just in case you're here only for the smut (who are we kidding, we're always here for the smut XD) I'm gonna start this chapter with the last few lines of the previous one, so you don't have to go back and look for the part where you can start so it makes sense. But once you're satisfied *wink, wink*, please do read the first two chapters too because otherwise some things may not make sense to you. Also, I worked pretty hard on them so please check them out? Writing about mindless sex takes a lot of effort, too. :) Thanks, and enjoy!

P.S. They're currently in the Room Of Requirement.

"You're here because you want me. I'm here because I want you. There's no reason for either of us to be alone tonight." Draco said darkly.

That did it. The last of her reservations gone, Hermione threw her arms around his neck, attacking Draco's lips with a ferocity that surprised both of them. Draco responded immediately, threading his fingers through her hair and kissing back with matching ardour.

Their mouths melded together, fire and steel.

His other hand wandered past her top and smoothly slid up her exposed back, the slightly rough texture of his skin sending delicious shivers down her spine. Her arms around his neck tightened, and Draco let out a groan of arousal, crushing his lips against hers with purpose. His tongue found her bottom lip and travelled the length of it, demanding entrance. Hermione knew he was a bossy, pushy, entitled brat always used to getting his way, but right now all those qualities seemed to be working in her favour.

It was refreshing to have someone dominate her.

Ron had never been the dominating type - he always had a tendency to fumble with actions and words alike, always expecting her to take charge. Harry was no different. She was tired of always being the responsible one, and now she would let herself be free, make mistakes, for once.

But Draco's touch was strong, sure, and possessive, and he made her want to give him more, give him all of her.

And Merlin help her, she loved it.

Granting his tongue access, she shuddered when the tip of her own touched it. They tangoed and wrestled in a duel for dominance, the battle ending when Draco bit down on her tongue softly, wresting a moan from her mouth as he asserted his victory. His teeth grazed her lower lip, and she all but melted in his embrace when he pulled her even closer to his body, her centre pressing against his very erect manhood.

She gasped, her eyes flying open. Even through the layers of fabric separating them, she could tell that he was big. Draco pulled away, and chuckled at the expression on her face.

"You want it, don't you?" He smirked.

"Merlin, yes!" she breathed, and his mouth descended upon hers once again.

Taking control, Draco began to walk her backwards, in the direction of where she assumed the bed was. She didn't really care, because his lips were still on hers and her eyes slid shut as she slanted her mouth against his for better access.