The Dramione Fandom (Yes, this is a story)

This story is basically Dramione with the entire Dramione fandom as background Hogwarts students - feel free to insert yourself wherever. Leave me dialogues in the comments, and if they're really good I'm going to add them in the story. :)

I got the idea off this AWESOME Pinterest post, and I dedicate this story to the wonderful Dramione fandom and every Potterhead out there

I got the idea off this AWESOME Pinterest post, and I dedicate this story to the wonderful Dramione fandom and every Potterhead out there. Y'all are amazing. ❤

It was a clammy evening when Hermione walked out of the library, clutching a large pile of books in her arms. Usually she wouldn't leave until curfew - which was at 11:59pm - but today Madam Pince had shooed her out on account of a student body meeting that was to take place in an hour.

Ron and Harry were supposed to meet her at the Great Hall for dinner, but instead she found them outside, just about to enter the library. They grinned when they saw her, and fell into step. Ron began bragging about his progress in wizard chess, and soon enough they fell behind, laughing and joking. Hermione shook her head, smiling, as she attempted to concentrate on whatever work she had left. Just the usual.

She turned a corner, muttering to herself about the length of the parchment she was supposed to hand in for Transfiguration, and all but crashed into a tall blond coming down the other way.

Steadying her books, she glared up at the Slytherin currently looking down at her with a condescending smirk. Harry very nearly jumped into the beginning fray, but Ron held him back. "Just watch, mate. 'Mione's got this."

"