Negotiations à la Malfoy - Part 3

He gripped her thighs and pushed her back to sit on the table, wrapping her legs around his lean hips. Hands skimming up her sides in a way that was more than suggestive, he uttered a low groan into her mouth as he ravaged it with his own. Mildly calloused palms cupped her face, and Hermione moaned when his tongue traced the seam of her lips, demanding entry.

Meanwhile, his erection pressed directly against her now soaking centre, separated only by the material of his trousers and her thong. Hermione was suddenly glad she had decided to wear a skirt today.

A sound of annoyance escaped her when his lips left hers, but then her head fell back when they latched onto her throat, sucking and nipping and probably leaving hickeys.

She was already too far gone to care. Whatever else you said about Malfoy, he certainly had excellent persuasive skills.

His hands had left her face and been travelling the length of her torso, light and teasing, until they paused at her neck. One buried itself in her hair, yanking out the hair tie and allowing the golden brown locks to fall free. Hermione pulled back from his embrace to release her hair, and Draco couldn't help but stare at the sight. Her eyes closed, and she shook her head from side to side, letting the curls loosen. Running her hands through it, she opened her eyes and found Draco gazing at her through hooded lids. Hermione blushed.

"What?"

He reached out to cup her face in both hands. "Somehow, I have a feeling I'm going to get more than what I bargained for."

Hermione tilted her head to the side, the sultry pout of her lips distracting him. "You wish to persuade me. I wish to dissuade you. This is a professional discussion and we are both presenting our cases." She smiled coyly, reaching out to run her fingers through his silky blond hair. "Scared, Malfoy?"

The challenge was unmistakable. Grasping the roots of her hair, he leaned forward so his lips were just brushing hers, and murmured, "Don't complain when I win, Granger," before melding his mouth to hers.

His other hand wandered down to her shirt collar as they kissed, fingers undoing the remaining buttons one by torturous one. He slipped it off her shoulders, revealing the white lace bra she wore. Once again, very professional. It suited her.

Pressing her back to lie on the table, he began to kiss his way down her body. Hermione moaned, tangling her fingers in his hair as he moved lower, lower...

"Aah, Draco!"

Her skirt was yanked up in a moment, and his mouth was suddenly against the soaked lace of her panties. Using two fingers to move it aside, he slowly, tantalisingly began tonguing her down there, enjoying the sounds she was making as he lapped up her juices. She was so wet for him, so ready, and it was beginning to fray his self control.

"Tell me," his knuckles lightly grazed her clit, making her shudder, "what's wrong with selling Muggle contraptions to witches and wizards?"

Hermione drew in a ragged breath, and brought his head up to met her eyes. "They could be dangerous."

He scoffed. "I would agree if it was the other way round, Minister," his lips went back to her throat as deft fingers unclasped the bra, then dragged it off her shoulders. It fell on the table, and he leaned back to admire the view. Her naked chest rose and fell erotically with each breath she took, and he inhaled deeply. It would not do to give in to his impatient brain downstairs and just take her right there.

Leaning forward, his breath ghosted across her lips as he continued, "I'm sorry you feel that way, Minister. Some of them can be quite...convenient."

His jacket joined the growing pile of clothing on the floor. He pushed up the sleeves of his shirt to the elbows, revealing toned arms underneath while he murmured in her ear, "Care for me to give you a demonstration?"

Hermione sat up, smiling coyly. She leaned forward to place her lips against his jaw, leaving small butterfly kisses. "It wouldn't be fair to disagree on something without a fair trial now, would it?"

"It would indeed."

"Show me these contraptions, then."

He smirked and reached for his briefcase.

~~~~~~~~~

Hermione turned the little device over in her hands. She pressed down on the back of it, and the nib appeared at the other end with a soft click. She did it again, and the nib went back into the body, accompanied by the same sound.

They were still in her office. Hermione had shrugged on her jacket, because, as she had stated, it wasn't possible to concentrate on work while utterly naked.

He had smirked that urbane smirk of his, but hadn't said anything to dissuade her. And if the look in his eyes was anything to go by, it wasn't having much effect. 

Ah, well. It was for her own satisfaction.

"It does not seem dangerous.."

"I sense a 'but'."

She looked up at him. "It would put an entire industry out of business."

"Come now, Madam Minister," His hands reached up to take off her jacket again. "You cannot tell me it doesn't have many advantages. It would save a lot of time, for one."

Hermione thought for a moment. She clicked the end of the pen thoughtfully, then frowned. "Would it be possible to enchant it? Say, with an Anti-Cheating spell?"

Draco paused, and glanced down at the little tool in her hand. He murmured, almost to himself, "I must admit that while I did think of that, I haven't had opportunity to try it."

"Didn't have one, or merely did not want to?" She raised her eyebrows and walked around an errant chair to pick up her wand that lay on the floor with her shirt. Placing the pen on the table, she waved her wand and quietly murmured the spell.

"Now," She handed the pen to Draco, "to test it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That failed spectacularly."

Hermione had handed Draco an old test paper and made him write down the answers. Draco hadn't even paused for a moment when she handed him the sheet and ordered him to fill it. Knowing Hermione, she probably had every year's test paper beginning from the first year since the establishment of Hogwarts stashed away just in her office, with more in every other place she spent time in. Multiple copies of them.

Draco came up behind her, taking the paper and sliding his hand down past her waistband, under her skirt to cup the triangle at the notch of her thighs. At her gasp of surprise, he nibbled the lobe of her ear and murmured, "I happen to have brought more than just one item, Minster Granger." Two of his fingers pressed down gently, insistently, making her moan. His other hand reached into his open briefcase that lay next to her on the table, and pulled something out.

He smiled and lowered his voice even more, "I'm not done with you yet."