Unexpected - Part 4

A/N: Tbh this story was only supposed to have one part. O-0

I guess I can't control myself when I start writing. XD

His right hand wandered down to her waist, pulling her flush against him. Their bodies met, skin on skin, and Hermione moaned, the sound swallowed up by Draco's demanding mouth. The other hand remained in her hair, angling her face to meet his lips in a perfect assault.

His fingers skimmed the side of her body, going past her neck, her breast, her stomach, and then moving around to firmly cup her ass. She tightened her grip on his neck, eliciting a groan from him when she wrapped her legs around his torso.

Not breaking the kiss for a moment, Draco laid her back on the bed, this time coming down on top of her in a tangle of heated limbs. Hermione moaned when his hand squeezed her ass, so close to where she wanted him to touch her most. As if reading her mind, he murmured huskily, "Soon, kitten."

Draco was raring to let his primal instinct take over, to simply angle her hips and plunge into her sweet, wet heat; but he wanted to make this night memorable for the both of them - she was far too good a catch for the Weasel. She deserved someone like himself, who could truly relish the fierce beauty that was Hermione Granger.

He wondered what her reaction would be if he said that aloud, and mentally smirked. She'd probably punch him, like back in third year. Somehow that made it even hotter.

His lips left hers and travelled down her throat, leaving hot, open-mouthed kisses in their wake. His left hand released her hair and skimmed down to cup her right breast, the other one slowly circling her clit at the same time, just light enough to tease. Hermione nearly cried out in frustration at the double assault, but Draco wasn't done. His long fingers continued to circle her clit, nearly driving her mad with desire, while his other hand lavished her breast, pulling and tweaking at the nipple. His mouth came down and latched onto the other one, paying equal attention to both.

Hermione moaned when his skilled tongue circled the hardened nub, and her hands scraped down his back, leaving scratches and probably drawing blood, but she couldn't bring herself to care. No, all she cared about in this moment was the man currently on top of her, driving her to the brink of insanity with his sweet torture.

"Draco!" She screamed, unable to bear the assault any longer, and to her immense relief, Draco heeded her unsaid plea and drove his index finger right into her wet heat. She gasped at the sudden pleasure, and then he added another and scissored, stretching her. Hermione moaned loudly, and his mouth switched breasts as he easily added a third digit with almost no resistance. She was too wet for that - so very wet for this man she was not even supposed to have.

Not wasting a moment, Draco began to pump his fingers in and out of her, driving them in all the way up to the hilt - and then she saw stars as he curled them inside her, hitting that one sweet spot that she had only ever heard of but never experienced. She could feel her release building up within her, the pressure almost unbearable, and then he reached up with his thumb and slowly, almost lazily, flicked her clit.

Hermione screamed and came, surprising both Draco and herself with the force and suddenness of her orgasm. He continued to finger her as she rode out her orgasm, milking his digits and coating them with her juices. When she was done, he slid his fingers from between the folds of her cunt and brought them to his lips, looking awestruck as he tasted her for the first time. Hermione gazed up at him from under hooded lids, feeling boneless. She was never going to admit it to him, but that had been the best fucking orgasm of her entire life.

"I bet that was the best fucking orgasm of your entire life." He said, still licking his own fingers.

Hermione could only stare at the ferret's smug face in shock. He lapped up the rest of her juices from his fingers, and murmured, "You taste so sweet, Hermione. I need to watch you come again... and this time, I want you to do it in my mouth."