Negotiations à la Malfoy - Part 4

"You see, Minister," He murmured, slowly teasing the lips of her labia with the toy, "This particular contraption was purchased solely for the purpose of - ah, persuasion

"You see, Minister," He murmured, slowly teasing the lips of her labia with the toy, "This particular contraption was purchased solely for the purpose of - ah, persuasion."

"You came prepared, did you?" Her voice was halfway between a gasp and a moan, and it rose a pitch higher on the last syllable when he chose precisely that moment to turn up the tempo a notch.

His smirk was panty-incinerating, and hers would have been gone if they weren't already. "I did figure," he replied, his voice low and husky, "I would have to do something of the sort. You, Miss Granger..." Another moan from her. He paused to lick his lips at the sight she presented, before going on as though the interruption had not taken place, "You are not exactly the most compliant of individuals."

Then, so low that she nearly didn't catch it, "And I must admit, I do respect that."

She had no time to ponder the meaning of his words, however, because his teasing stopped and he buried the toy inside her.

Hermione screamed.

Her nails caught in his shirt, ripping the material as he slowly pumped the vibrator in and out of her, increasing the tempo slowly, drawing out the pleasure until she was on the brink of climax.

Then, with no explanation, he pulled it out.

Because of the daze she was in, it took Hermione a moment to realise what he had done. Before she could complain, however, Draco lined himself up with her cunt, and entered it.

~~~~~~~~~

He had only meant to coax her into signing the document of approval, not end up shagging her until they were both senseless.

He traced the contours of her spine lightly and watched as she mewled in response, before leaning down to whisper in her ear, "Have I convinced you yet?"

She propped her chin up on her hand, pretending to consider it. "I think we might be here a bit longer, Mr. Malfoy. There are still some points that require discussion..."

In a moment, she was on her knees, hands on his thighs, pushing him back to lean heavily on the table as her mouth closed around the tip of his manhood.

He was definitely not regretting it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Three days later, a letter came to his window, carried by the same owl Hermione had sent before. He smirked to himself as he took it, and opened it. Surely she had no choice but to agree to his proposition.

The letter read:
Dear Draco Malfoy
The Ministry Of Magic regrets to inform you that your application has been rejected.

Sincerely,
Hermione Granger
(Minister Of Magic)

P.S. Perhaps our next encounter will be more fruitful.

This woman.