Chapter 1: Inheritance

Draco's P.O.V.

The war with Voldemort was over, my father was now in Azkaban and my mother under house arrest. The abusive life under my father and the dark lord was over. As I hadn't committed any crime other than taking the dark mark, that had disappeared with the death of Voldemort, I was condemned to continue school life the next term at Hogwarts. 

"Draco love, As your inheritance is coming soon, would you like for us to remove ourselves from your father's family?" said Mother.
"Mother I would love to but... what would happen to our home?"
"Seeing as your a blood relative everything that your father owned belongs to us now even if we change to my madam name."

Was this it, was this the chance to start over. I was already alone when I go back to Hogwarts, most of my friends were transferred, everyone in Slytherin was either severely hurt or had died and everyone else hated me. As mother made the offer and I was to soon get my inheritance, I agreed. This would be my official start to my own life.

THE NEXT MONTH

It was now, June 5th. Today was the day my mother said I would gain my inheritance. Their was less than an hour left for me to receive it. Suddenly, an unfamiliar pain and burning sensation attacked my body. It soon became harder for me to breathe as I could feel all my senses slowly shutting down. Not much time had passed and I had soon passes out.

Its been three days, I had gained my inheritance but i had no idea, What  I was or even What I looked like. The thought of seeing myself was unappealing so I hadn't bothered. I had something more important on my agenda, Going to the Gringotts to have my name changed and to receive my birth file from my inheritance.

Mother and I made haste to the Gringotts to be rid of my father's accursed name. When we arrived, we were greeted by one of the goblins that assisted my mother. He introduced himself as 'Ragnarok'. It seemed to me that he knew the reason we were there and had us follow him. My mother was given a papers for the name change where as I was give 3. The first one was to take my mothers name and removing my name from the Malfoy family tree. The second, was my inheritance paper, which I put away, I wasn't yet ready to know. The third... heir and lord ship claims? I asked Ragnarok about it. He said these were the items and names I could claim after fully learning my inheritance.

I also put away those paper and both mother and I signed the papers renouncing our relations to the Malfoy name. My mother was now Narcissa Druella Black and mine now almost completely different from what I had believed it was. I was told my name was Draco Lucius Malfoy, but the name I saw on the paper was Juno {pronounced as Uno} Draconius Lucius Malfoy. I signed the paper and the name on all my documents became Juno Draconius Lucius Black.

Finally I could have a new start.