Chapter 8: Rituals

Hadrian's P.O.V.

Our parents decided that now that it was nightfall, now would be the perfect time for us to go through the process (ritual). I was now  in Dragon's room. The two of us were locked in until the process was over. 

First we had to break the glamours. When it was broken I was shocked. He was cute! his Hair was longer, white with light blue tips. His hair was in what looked like long ponytail that only ended when it reached his tails. He had nine of them, all the same color as his hair. And his eyes had changed from its normal grey could to a glass like silver, that I could get lost in for hours.

He seemed slightly embarrassed as to the clothing he was wearing were shorts, showing of his woman like legs and a long sleeve shirt which seemed slightly to big for him. It was falling of one of his shoulders. Damn, he looked sexy!

Before I could think, I leaned in and kissed him. I pulled him closer making it easier for me to make the kiss more passionate.

Juno's P.O.V.

We were starting the ritual and after the glamours broke I could feel my face heat as I saw Hadrian. I had full view of his muscular body that showed through his seemingly skin tight t-shirt. He had beautiful raven black hair. He took off his glasses revealing his eyes which were now ruby red instead of their emerald colour.

He was perfect from head to toe. Suddenly I felt lips quickly press against mine. A kiss... And my first kiss! It didn't take long for me to begin kissing him back. His tongue entered into my mouth searching and memorizing every corner as I had let myself completely submit to him.

The kiss turned into a fully heated make-out session as he lifted my leg telling me to wrap them around him. Without hesitation, he had cared me over to the bed. We broken for air as he pinned me to the bed. He began kissing my neck sending a shiver down my spine. Suddenly, I felt him grab one of my tails and started stroking and pulling at it. Without warning I let out a loud moan from the shear pleasure  I was feeling. I covered my mouth from the realization of the sound that I had just made. It was clear that I had became a tomato from the embarrassment and Hadrian was smirking. It was amazing.

Before it could go any further, we both decided it was a good idea to go to bed. He went over to the extra one in the room while I stayed in mine.

the next morning had arrived and to my surprise I was sleeping on his arm.

Hadrian's P.O.V.

I was awake for about an hour and to my surprise, my little dragon was on my arm, sleeping, clinging to me. It was adorable. It took all my will power not to attack him with love and affection.

I layed still, not wanting him to wake up. When he started to wake, I pretended to be asleep. He looked confused as a pink colour ran across his pale skin. Could he be anymore adorable?!

He mumbled something to himself before hiding his face into my chest.

"As much as I enjoy this position, I think we should get up," I said, his face bright red. After we finished dressing, I snaked my arms around his waist kissing his forehead.

We went to the Great Hall to have breakfast. Right when he was about to split off from me, I did the unexpected. I went and sat with him at the Slytherin table. Well this was a surprise...

A/N: Mwahahaha. You are now left with a cliff hanger until I update again. Comment and vote because I need motivation to continue!