Chapter 7: Parents Meet

A/N: Hey~ So I know how much you all like the story but after this chapter might take me a while to post cause sadly I have exams soon. Hope you enjoy!

Draco's P.O.V.

What was I getting myself into! My mate knows who I am and doesn't hate me. Worse part was that I had no clue who they were. I hadn't paid much attention to the mate dream, so I had no way of identifying them. It's not easy to say I could just look to see who was staring at me and know who he was, because EVERYONE scorned me with their words and eyes. They outcast me simply for the name I had disowned.

I felt antsy, I didn't know what my mate looked like or anything to tell me if their safe to be around. After all these years of abuse, I didn't want to go through the same with my mate, the person I had to spend the rest of my life with. But if that was the case... I thought i deserved it, who could ever love me right.

TIME SKIP [A/N: SORRY GOT KINDA LAZY]

It's been a week since I found out my mate knew who I was. Although we could speak telepathically, I wanted to hug him, be comforted by him and not have him just invade my thoughts. My prayers seemed to be answered to my dismay. McGonagall came into the Great Hall and was prepared with a lecture for us and had the sorting hat introduce us and our parents.

For a hat, it had a very bold opinion of everyone. Although we weren't being resorted, the hat was their to help our parents find us. Now everyone while know my name! Luckily enough, when the parents entered, the hat only asked for that parent. A familiar name had just been called.

'Sebastian Riddle, come collect your little monster!'

That last name was that of my mate. Quick to see who it was I looked to the stage. Oh my Merlin! Was this the end for me?! My mate was non-other than Saint Pottah. I see  why he didn't tell me. Harry Potter or should I say, Hadrian Riddle, was my mate.

He noticed me from on the stage realizing that I now knew it was him. He smirked and winked at me. I felt a slight heat run across my face as I pretended not to notice. About an hour had passed and we had all found our parents and split off to speak to them. 

Mother asked about how it was so far and I lied. I still hid the cuts on my arms both fresh and old. "How are you doing love?" I heard a voice whisper behind me. I turned only to find that it was Potter and what appeared to be his father. But I didn't pay much attention as I  noticed slight differences in his parents. Not only had he seemed more attractive now but... he was now taller than I. I, who was  5'9 was now in the presence of a 6'1 giant that was gorgeous. Wait...WHAT WAS I THINKING?!

My attention was drawn to his father, who had asked us to take out our inheritance paper. It seems as though he knew that his son, was my mate. We spent hours having him explain Harry's name and my mother did the same. I was shocked by what I heard. The person I knew as Harry James Potter real name was Hadrian Sebastian Riddle. After talking, our parents decided it would be a good idea for us to go through the mate acknowledgement process today to complete our inheritance.

After having the process explain my face had now become beet red. I had to break my glamours and k-kiss Hadrian!