Chapter 2: The true villain

Harry's P.O.V.

Finally  the third year was about to start. We had just made our way back to Hogwarts for our 8th year. Everyone had seem to get their inheritance. A few of us had glamours to hide our inherited form. I had an Idea of what i looked like without the glamours but I didnt know much. I had to go to the Gringotts after I  had unpacked. Ron and Hermione weren't doing anything much different, aside from the fact that the two were mates.

An hour after settling back in, I apparated to the Gringotts. To my surprise, only a few people were there. I approached one of the goblins and asked about seeing my inheritance.

"Name?"
"Harry Potter."
"OH! Mr. Potter, we were expecting you. Come this way."

Confused, I followed. He gave me 3 or so papers all related to my inheritance. I was required to cut the palm of my hand and let 4 drops of blood fall on the paper to be assessed. I followed the instructions I was given. What I saw was the biggest shock of my life.

Inheritance Certificate

Name: Harry James Potter
Adoptive Father: James Potter [deceased]
Adoptive Mother: Lily Potter nee Evans [deceased]

Relatives and Care takers:
The Dudleys
Albus Dumbledore [deceased]
The Weasleys

Real/Birth Name: Hadrian Sebastian Riddle
Father: Sebastian Riddle
Mother: Rosa Riddle nee Evans [deceased]

Relatives:
Tom Riddle -uncle [deceased]
Lily Potter nee Evans - aunt [deceased]

Emergency Guardian:
Narcissa Black -godmother
Albus  Dumbledore -godfather [deceased]
Minerva McGonagall -godmother

Inheritance
Creatures: Vampire, demon, dragon
Title: Lord, King, Hunter
Mate: {will only show when they are found}
Persona: Dominant

Abilities:
Wandless Magic
Wordless Magic
Dark Magic
Immortality
Bloodlust

Additional information

Kidnapped by Godfather and raised to be the enemy of most of his family.
Given Polyjuice potion for family not be recognized
Made a sacrifice by Albus Dumbledore for selfish purposes.
Yet to have claimed lordship and heir of passed down houses
Abilities pass those of Merlin

Every thing I thought I knew about myself was...a lie. Voldemort was a bad guy yes, but Dumbledore was just as bad, probably worse. He kidnapped me and left me with my family that abused me. He betrayed the trust my birth parents had in him and didn't bother to let anyone know who my real parents were. 

Going over the paper I realized my birth father was still alive. I got any contact information for him that i could. When I left, I owled him and invited him to meet me during the week of the Parent-Child fun week. Now all that was left to do was figure out how to use my inheritance, and who my mate was. I knew the best way to get my answers: during family week and asking the smartest girl I know, Hermione.