Chapter 12: A date

Author's Note

Heyy guys, guess who's back with another chapter and some good news. So first off I'm glad to see everyone enjoying the book so far. More importantly I wanted to let you guys know that I have started working on another Drarry/Harco book and also an original. I will be making a post about it and will be waiting for your replies but I do warn you that you guys are going to hate me after this chapter. But without further wait, enjoy reading :D

Draco P.O.V.

I couldn't believe my ears. Harry James Potter or should I say, MY GODLY BOYFRIEND, Hadrien Riddle had just asked me on a date. I was ecstatic. Words couldn't even comprehend how happy I was. I returned to the commons where I found my friends silently enjoying their time.

I told my friends what had just happened and they seemed to be as happy as I.

"So when is your date?"

"Tomorrow."

"Well what are we waiting for? Lets find you an outfit to wear to you date tomorrow!"

Without a moments hesitation, Pansy pulled me to the wardrobe. We spent hours looking through my clothes until she found something she thought was perfect for me to wear.

It took so long that by the time we were done it was time to sleep. I went to bed and instantly felt myself drift into sleep.

THE NEXT DAY

I was excited. It was almost time to meet him and I was so hyper that I had finished preparing. Hermione had told me that the weasel was out for the day so she helped me get into the Gryffindor Commons. I sat for some time talking to Hermione while i waited for him. 

Mid-conversation I could see Hermione's expression turn to one of surprise. I quickly noticed that her attention had been placed on something behind me. Curious to see, I turned around. Oh my Merlin, it was Hadrian and boy was he hot. His hair was a little wet and slightly messy, his shirt was slightly unbuttoned. Damn, if didn't have my heart before he definitely has it now. Suddenly i felt myself get pulled  to him before a quick kiss had been  stolen from my lips.

After that pleasant greeting, we left for our date. We went to this interesting muggle place called an amusement park. There were so many things and muggles. When our little venture was over, we went to a nearby park to get food and relax. It was beautiful. They had many different creatures and flowers, things that I have never seen before.

Night had fallen and we were on our way back to Hogwarts. Before i knew it we were near a pond with little moving lights. Captured by its beauty i had stopped and asked Hadrian about them. They were called fireflies. I grabbed his hand and pulled him to watch the pond. No one was anywhere to be seen which added to its beauty. I was so entranced that i hadn't noticed when he had kisses me. what started off as a gentle and passionate kiss became a heated make out session. I hadn't even noticed that I was now being lifted as the boy. Noticing where we were, we quickly returned to Hogwarts.

When we got back, before we had entered he had stopped me and pulled me into him. I felt my body shiver as he whispered into my ear, "I know you liked the kiss but what I want to know is... do you want to continue?" A heat raised to my face as I nodded to his question.