Ch 11:Investigating of the source

Ruby Pov

I woke up to T.K being awake early. I got up and petted his hair.

Ruby:Morning T.K...

T.K:Oh. Hey mommy...

Ruby:What's wrong?

T.K:I had a weird dream last night.

Ruby:What was it about?

T.K:I woke up in a dark area and I screamed for all of you, but no one answered. Then I saw a green light coming from a crystal.

Ruby:Well. It's over now.

Then we heard Glynda on the overcoms.

Glynda:Could team RWBY come to the office please and bring T.K.

I got the others up and took them and T.K to the office. We got there and Professor Ozpin and Principal Nezu was waiting for us.

Ozpin:Thank you for coming on such short notice.

Ruby:It wasn't any problem. So what's up?

Nezu:We've been tracking an energy source that somehow we believe that is connected to T.K.

T.K hugged me tightly.

Ozpin:It didn't show itself until you've brought T.K to Union, so we're going to send you to Mountain Glen to investigate and see if it's a threat or not.

Weiss:Are we just going alone or-

Ozpin:We just called Summer to join you four.

Ruby:Wait my mom? Really?

Ozpin:Yes.

Ruby:Alright. Thank you.

Ozpin:Be careful. There have been rumors that The League of Villains and the White Fang have set up camp there.

Ruby:Alright. We'll bring Deku just in case.

We got all ready to go and T.K was awfully clingy.

Ruby:What's on your mind T.K?

T.K:I'm scared of losing you mommy.

I knew what he meant because my mom went on a mission and barely made it home alive. I smiled and put my hand on his shoulder and kneeled down to eye level.

Ruby:T.K...I know you're scared of losing me, but you won't lose me if you have faith and believe that I'll make it, and knowing that you will be there when I get back will push me to fight harder for you.

T.K:Ok.

I helped T.K get into his new outfit then I got Crescent Rose, and called Deku then headed out the door. We got to the airstrip there was my mom.

(This is for the ones who want to know what T.K's battle gear looks like.)

)