Ch 37:Anouncements and Training

Ruby Pov

Class just finished up as I got my things to head back to the dorm.

Mr.Aizawa:Before all of you leave I have an announcement.

Everyone stopped to listen.

Mr.Aizawa:The United Sports Festival will start in a month.

Everyone shouted in excitement as he continued.

Mr.Aizawa:Make sure you all don't slack off on your training, and go beyond your limits. I don't want to see anyone showing off.

As he said the next part he seemed to look a specifically at Issei and Mineta. Issei rolled his eyes as Mineta flinched before he continued.

Mr.Aizawa:There will be three segments to the festival. One is based on physical prowess without your quirk, the second is a Bakugan Brawl to see how you all handle under stress, and the third segment will be tournament to see who is the best at using their quirk in combat.

I saw Rias raise her hand.

Rias:Is there a rule against children being in the festival?

I knew she said that to get T.K out of the games that or me disqualified.

Mr.Aizawa:Actually there isn't. Besides T.K and Eri are part of our class so they can qualify if they want to.

T.K looked up at me with his puppy dog eyes.

T.K:Can I mommy?

I smiled and pet in between his wolf ears.

Ruby:Of course you can.

I said yes for two reasons. The first is because he's too cute to say no to, and the second is to piss Rias and Issei off.

Eri:Mommy please?

Yang hugged her closely.

Yang:Of course you can my little firecracker.

Mr.Aizawa:It's decided then. Get to work.

Mr.Aizawa walked towards me and T.K then stopped. He kneeled down then pet T.K's hair then got up walked off. We all walked out to the hall to put our stuff away then headed outside to train. Yang decided to lift weights to increase her strength even if she isn't strong enough already... Blake decided to work on strategies for all of us with weaker aura. Weiss went to train on summoning things from her gliphs. Eri didn't know where to start at first then joined Yang by working out alongside her. T.K worked on trying to figure out what powers the Azure Grimoire had. While we all were doing that Team JNPR came out to join us with training. Jaune and I work on weapon combat. Pyrrha helped T.K find a way to unlock his aura. Nora joined in on Yang and Eri's workout session. Ren just mediated far enough from us so he can be in peace and relax. But something kinda bothered me...why are the League of Villains and White Fang after Pyra and Mythra.

Maybe I'll learn in the future...