Ch 17:Meeting a possible friend

Ruby Pov

Me and my team were just heading home after getting some ice cream and T.K probably had to much because he was running circles around us. Just as T.K came around us for 18th time then he ran into a girl with white hair and a little horn protruding from her head.

K came around us for 18th time then he ran into a girl with white hair and a little horn protruding from her head

T.K:I'm sorry. Are you ok?

I kneeled down and helped her up.

Ruby:Are you ok?

She shook her head. I grabbed her hand to help her up, and she was shaking like a leaf.

???:How many times have I told you? You can't go around causing trouble for heroes and huntress.

I heard T.K growling pretty loudly. I heard Blake tell me a little something about wolf faunas. Apparently they have this sixth sense when trusting people, and my gut was also telling me trust his instincts.

???:Sorry about my daughter, huntress.

I never told him I was a huntress for all he knew I could've had a quirk and a already licensed hero. The little girl held on tightly to my sleeves.

Girl:Please don't leave.

I leaned in right next to ear and whispered.

Ruby:Don't worry. We'll be gone for a little bit, but I promise me and my team will be back. Ok?

She nodded then she ran back to that ass hole of a dad.

T.K:I don't like him.

Ruby:Don't worry T.K. We're going to tell Principal Nezu and Professor Ozpin that we found signs of child abuse.

T.K:Then we kick butt?

Ruby:Yeah.

Leonidas:Hell yeah.

We went back to Union and geared up.

Overcoms:Will team RWBY come to the headmaster's office? Team RWBY.

We went to headmaster's office with all our gear.

Ozpin:Going somewhere?

Ruby:Yeah. We found this little girl who looked like she was being abused by her "dad" who happens to look like a villain.