Ch 31:Beach Day

Ruby Pov

I woke up bright and early to get everyone up, and get everyone ready to go to the beach. Weiss wasn't happy that I got her up, but was happy to know that we're going to have a relaxing day at the beach. I then realized that this would probably be T.K and Eri's first time at the beach.

Eri:Aunt Ruby.

Ruby:Yeah Eri.

Eri:What's the beach like?

Ruby:There's warm sand that gets everywhere, and the ocean.

Eri:The ocean?

Ruby:A huge body of water that makes up most of our world.

Eri:Ok...

Ruby:It won't hurt you as long as you don't go to far.

She nods nervously then walks back to Yang. I looked over to T.K to see him looking out of the window with his eyes glowing red. I walked over to him and pet him between his wolf ears.

Ruby:What's wrong sweetie?

T.K:Hmm? Oh. I'm testing something out.

Ruby:What is it?

T.K:When I'm really annoyed it's like I can see through solid objects, and it feels like I can see things that can potentially be hostile.

Ruby:Huh. Sorry for bothering you T.K.

T.K:It's ok mom.

Ruby:You also have to remember that today is meant to be a relaxing day.

T.K:Alright.

He stops being irritated then joined Yang and the others. I thought I saw him looking at the back of the Bull head, like something or someone was back there.

Rias Pov

I'm glad he didn't see me.

Issei:Why are we following them?

Rias:So I can keep an eye on my future peerage piece, and maybe you'll win against him in a brawl.

Issei:I like the sound of that.

Koneko:What makes you think Issei has a chance against T.K? Issei lost to pretty much everyone in our class, and if I remember correctly he beat Issei with a Bakugan he just obtained.

Rias:Not this time. We have a Serpinoid of our own.

Akeno:You do know a change in Bakugan won't change anything about the battle.

Rias:Bull shit. We have something to prove that a change in bakugan that will change the course of a brawl.

Ruby Pov

The Bull head landed at the beach and we all got off.

???:Ruby. Wait!

I turned to see Jaune and his team.

Ruby:Jaune. What are you doing here?

Jaune:To be honest. Nora was bored and there really isn't a pool at Union so we came here. It's kind of a coincidence that we happen to be here at the same time.

Ruby:I guess it is.

Jaune:Anyway. Let's have some fun while it lasts.

Ruby:Yeah!

The girls and I went into the changing room as the boys did the same.