Ch 22:Learning about the Azure Grimoire by training T.K

Ruby Pov

I woke up the next morning to someone making pancakes.

Ruby:I get the feeling that Nora will wake everyone up.

Then Nora busted down the door.Everyone shot up shortly after she kicked the door down.

Nora:Everybody up! Time for pancakes!

Weiss:Nora! You dunce I could have hit my head on Ruby's bed!

Nora:Well Ren said I couldn't have pancakes until everyone woke up.

Yang:Well we're awake now. Let's go get some breakfast.

Ruby:Guess you're right.

Yang:Come on Eri wake up. Time for breakfast.

Eri got up and stretched.

Ruby:T.K time to wake up.

T.K got up and stretched as I got off my bed and carried him to get breakfast.

Ren:Good morning.

Weiss:*yawn* It would've been better if Nora didn't wake us up.

Ren*clearly annoyed*:Nora.

Nora (😭):I can't help it! I love pancakes!

Jaune:Then clearly. We need an intervention for you Nora.

Nora:No. You'll never take me alive!

She ran out the door and T.K and Eri laughed as she did left. Pyrrha got a glass of milk for T.K and Eri. T.K went to pick it up with his new arm to get a drink when the glass shattered in his hand.

T.K:Oh no! S-sorry...

Pyrrha:It's ok T.K. You're still getting use to your new power.

T.K gave a soft smile as Pyrrha cleaned up T.K's mess. When Pyrrha mentioned T.K's power I got curious. How strong is T.K physically and what is the full extent of T.K's power.

Ruby:Hey guys. Can we possibly test the full extent of T.K's new power? We just saw him crush that glass.

Yang:I don't know. I think it's up to T.K.

Ruby:I know. It's just we don't know anything about it and clearly the doctors know nothing about it either.

Yang:True...but I think that's for T.K to decide.

T.K:I want to do it.

Yang:Are you sure T.K? You just recovered.

T.K *starts to get pissed and his eyes go crimson red*:Are you calling me weak?

Yang *activates her semblance*:I'm not saying that. Don't take that tone of voice with me young man.

T.K *calms down*:S-sorry....

Yang:*sigh* It's ok. Just try to get that anger of yours under control.

T.K:Ok...

Yang:Why don't we get Deku, so he can take notes while T.K trains.

Ruby:Sounds like a plan.

We finished breakfast and went outside with Deku. He brought a notebook and was muttering to himself while taking down basic information.

Ruby:First thing first strength. Nora you're up.

Nora puts her elbow on a stump and so did T.K with his new arm.

Ruby:3. 2. 1. Go!

Nora didn't waist anytime and forced against T.K and T.K did the same. They seemed evenly matched until T.K got really pissed off. He forced himself against Nora's arm and she went flying into a tree.

Nora:Holy Shit! I think the madder he gets the stronger he becomes.

Ruby:Guess so, but if you remember what he did back at the hospital? He has more to him then meets the eye.

Wiess:That's true.

Then a Beowulf comes out of the forest.

Ruby:Crap! I didn't bring Crescent Rose.

After I said that T.K charged at the Grimm and trusted his hand forward to the Grimm.

K charged at the Grimm and trusted his hand forward to the Grimm

T.K:Hell's Fang!!!

T.K made contact with the monster and the pulled his hand up in a claw motion.

K made contact with the monster and the pulled his hand up in a claw motion

T.K:Die!!

The creature made of the shadow crushed the Beowulf's head with ease. I couldn't believe what I saw. T.K crushed the Grimm's skull with little to no effort.

Yang:That. Was awesome.

Weiss:If by awesome you mean terrifying!

Ruby:T.K sweetie. Are you ok?

T.K:Yeah.

T.K Pov

I took a Grimm down with my bare hands, and no drawbacks to my power. I couldn't believe that I have more power then Issei and the other idiots that bully me. I smiled confidently.

T.K:I'm ready for some real training.

Ruby:A-are you sure?

I looked at my mom confidently.

Ruby:Alright. Let's get to it.

 Let's get to it