Ch 14:Never piss off T.K

Ruby Pov

We were heading back to our dorm when Issei groped my ass again. I went to turn around when T.K kicked him in the balls.

T.K:Don't touch my mommy.

Drago:Yeah he's right. Go back to jerking off to porno magazines you fucking degenerate.

Issei:Nobody asked you Dickgo.

Drago (sarcasm):Wow. How many brain cells did you use to make that insult Issei?

Issei:What would you know of brain cells you stupid marble fuck?

Drago(💢):Marble?!

Then someone came out of nowhere and snatched Drago.

Cardin:Oops. Was this yours weakling?

T.K:Give him back.

Cardin:Sorry. I can't hear weaklings.

T.K:Give him back!

Ruby:Give Drago back to T.K Cardin.

Cardin:Who?

Ruby:My son you steaming pile of bird shit!

Cardin:Ooh! The rose bud has some fire in her.

Nora:Give Drago back to T.K or I'll break your kneecaps!

Cardin:*Yawn* I guess I should take this little pebble and throw it into the water.

Weiss:Girls. Calm down I speak fluid dunce. Give. T.K. His. Bakugan. Or. All. Of. Us. Will. Kill. You.

Cardin:Hey Issei. I think she said she wanted to be in your harem.

Blake:Apparently you were wrong on what language they were speaking Weiss.

Weiss:Oh really?

Blake:Yeah. They are speaking completely retarded, so let me take it from here. Give T.K his Bakugan or you'll never see another day.

Cardin:Sorry don't speak freak.

After Cardin said that his team and Issei started to laugh and I think that line just set Blake and T.K off.

Yang:Guys.

Ruby:What's up?

Yang looked over at T.K who has his hand in a fist and had a dark aura around him.

Nora:T.K. Are you ok?

Coco:I've seen that face before. Everyone take a few steps back.

Ruby:Why?

Coco:He's about to snap.

We all took three steps back then I saw T.K smirk evilly.

K smirk evilly

T.K:Rip and Tear.

Then out of nowhere this really kick ass music started to play.

T.K kicked Cardin in the balls then grabbed his mace, and beat the hell out of him with it. Cardin's teammates and Issei started to run when T.K threw the mace hitting one of Cardin's other teammates. T.K then grabbed Coco's mini gun.

T.K:Ready to die fuckers?

I looked at Yang thinking that she taught him that word.

Yang:I only taught him to punch Issei and Mineta in the balls when they piss him off.

T.K ran down the hallway screaming in rage.

Bakugo Pov

I got out of my dorm to train but then remembered what Ice Bitch said.

*Flashback*

Weiss*pissed*:T.K has been through nothing that a child should ever go through, both abuse and neglect!

Weiss*pissed*:You're judging a child for their power. And you want to be a hero? You're so damn heartless you could never become a hero. If you can't change your fucking attitude to were you can become a hero, there is no point of you being here!

*flashback end*

I didn't know what to think at that point so I went to find Shitty Hair when I heard screaming from the other end of the hall. I went to go see what was going on. Dumb Ass Dragon and the teammates of No Dick Bird were being chased by...Short Stack? How in the hell did he get a mini gun? Ok. Forget that. How in the hell is he carrying it? They ran passed me and I smiled slightly.

Bakugo (to himself):Go and get him Short Stack.

I went to continue to find Shitty Hair when I noticed that Dumb Ass Dragon and the teammates of No Dick Bird pissed themselves while running by. I saw Icy Hot was holding his phone.

Bakugo:Please tell me you got that Icy Hot.

Todoroki:Yes. And I'm actually thinking about doing that to my burning piece of trash of a father.

I started to laugh my ass off at almost everything he just said.

Ruby Pov

I didn't know what just happened and I didn't know how to react.

Nora:Go break their knee caps T.K!

Jaune:What happened?

Nora:T.K just beat the hell out of Cardin, and now is chasing his teammates and Issei with Coco's mini gun.

Jaune:Holy Crap!

Ren:Nora.

Nora:What?

Ren:Where is your hammer?

Nora:What are you talking about it's right...

Nora went to grab her hammer and didn't feel a thing.

Nora:Wait. How did he?

Then I heard an explosion.

Yang:I think we all can agree to never take T.K's Bakugan.

All:Agreed.