Ch 19:Eri!!!!

Ruby Pov

We made it back to Union Academy and we went to the headmasters' office.

Ozpin:I see that the mission went well.

Ruby:Yeah.

Nezu:So you're the little one that T.K ran into. It's nice to meet you I'm Principal Nezu.

Eri:I-I'm...Eri...

Nezu:My. I can tell those scars are bad.

Eri continued to hide behind Yang.

Yang:It's ok Eri. No one will hurt you here.

Eri started to look at ease after Yang said that. Ozpin looks at Mythra.

Ozpin:And you are?

Mythra:I'm Mythra. The other half of Pyra.

Ozpin:I see. Well Team RWBY get Eri to the infirmary.

Yang:Hey Professor Ozpin.

Ozpin:Yes Yang?

Yang:What will happen to Eri once she's recovered?

Ozpin:We haven't gotten around that topic yet.

Nezu:He's right. Who knows what would happen if we separated her from you girls and T.K, so we're debating on it.

We went to the infirmary to have Eri's scars looked at and the have the headmasters talk.

Ozpin Pov

Ozpin:Did you have that camera installed so we can watch them?

Nezu:Yes. It's only a temporary placement but yes it's there.

Sirzechs:Good.

Ozpin:I just hope we have the right two.

Sirzechs:You do. Ddrag stated that T.K has eminence power coming off of him when I couldn't feel a thing, so hopefully he'll react the same way to Eri.

Ruby Pov

Ruby:Are you ok Eri?

Eri:I don't know. I just feel weird since T.K saved me from Kai.

Yang:Weird how?

Eri:Like I feel warm all over, but it felt good.

Yang:You're happy.

Eri:Happy?

Yang:When you're happy you just feel good all over and boosts your self-esteem. Making you more confident in yourself.

Eri smiles then hugs my sister. I heard T.K sigh.

Ruby:What's wrong T.K?

T.K:I was hoping maybe. Just maybe Eri and I could be together forever as friends. As family.

Ruby:Sadly that isn't for us to decide T.K.

T.K:I know...

Yang stood up.

Yang *in a serous ton*:Ruby watch her.

Ruby *somewhat scared*:Ok..

Yang stormed out of the room.

Yang Pov

After I heard T.K say together like a family I made my decision to adopt Eri. I went to the headmasters' office to talk to Ozpin.

Yang:Ozpin. I want to adopt Eri.

Ozpin:Are you sure?

Yang:I'm positive. Besides what would happen if she went to a abusive home. I couldn't see her suffering just to look for a home when she looks perfectly at home with T.K, me, and my team.

Nezu:Ozpin. I believe Ms.Xiao Long has a point. Beside maybe her and T.K could be a great team.

Sirzechs:He's right. I think Eri does better with T.K around because he saved her.

Ozpin:Alright. We'll get you a lawyer.

Yang:Uh...Thanks but Weiss knows probably a better lawyer than anyone knows. Just saying.

Ozpin:Alright. I can respect that.

I turned to leave.

*Meanwhile*

Nezu:I have a question. Who is Ms.Schnee's lawyer?

Ozpin:To be honest. I'm afraid to ask...

Sirzechs:😶

*back to Yang*

I was so happy. I would have a little angel of my own in the family. I went back to the infirmary with the good news.

Yang:Guys! I have great news!

Weiss:What?

Yang:The headmasters said I could adopt Eri!

Eri:What does adopt mean?

Yang:That means I'm your new mommy Eri!

Eri smiles then hugs Yang.

T.K:Does that make her my cousin?

Ruby:Yep!

T.K's eyes lit up with happiness as he hugged his new cousin.

I officially adopted Eri a week later after Ruby and Weiss explained the process to me. I also enrolled Eri in quirk counseling so she can control her quirk better, and after a few days she had it down pat and we went home to Union.