Professor Laufeyson

Professor Laufeyson

It was a rainy day in London and I was still asleep. Even though my next class was in 30 minutes and the University I went to was 20 minutes I still slept. Even though my alarm kept blaring I still slept. Then it hit my whiplash. I have Professor Laufeyson's Norse mythology class first today. I jumped out of bed and dashed to my closet. I pulled out black jeans, a black and white striped turtleneck, and my boots. I put my long coat on and was out the door. I speed-walked the 20-minute walk to my university hoping I wouldn't be late.

I arrived at the university and almost ran to the classroom. Before I walked in I checked my phone and I was 2 minutes late. I hoped the professor wouldn't mind. I walked in the doors and kept my head down trying to avoid everyone's gazes on me. I started to make my way to the back but I was stopped. "Stop" rang Professor Laufeyson's voice. I stopped and looked at him. "Ms y/l/n, since you are late all the seats in the back are filled up and you will have to sit in the front." I nodded and made my way to the front. "Also Ms. y/l/n may I have your essay on Loki the god of mischief?" I froze on the spot. I had forgotten it. "I'm sorry sir but I forgot it" "Oh well I guess I will have to give you detention then. After school today?" I nodded.

The class went on as normal he lectured about Odin and Friggs the king and queen of Asgard. I noticed he spoke fondly about the queen but only said horrible things about the king. He announced we would have a test 2 weeks from today on Loki, Thor, Frigga, and Odin. I thought I groaned internally but it seems I let it slip. "Ms. y/l/n is there a problem with your upcoming test?" He spoke. "No sir" He nodded and then dismissed the class. "I will see you later Ms. y/l/n." This time I did internally groan. The rest of the day went fast and I was dreading going to detention with my incredibly attractive professor. During my lunch period, I had to make a quick run back to my apartment to grab my essay.

At the end of the day, I made my way to his classroom and knocked on the door. "Come in" I walked in as he sat at his desl grading papers. He looked up and smiled. "Ahh, Ms. y/l/n I'm so glad you could make it." I gave him a weak smile. "Take a seat" he said and gestured to the chair in front of his desk. I did as told. "Now Ms. y/l/n not only were you late today and forgot your essay but you also made a remark about your upcoming test. For your detention, you can help me grade papers because I've noticed you have become my top student." I nodded showing I understood. "Oh, professor I brought my essay" I grabbed it out of my bag and handed it to him. As he took it our fingertips brushed. I looked down trying to hide my blush.

I started grading the papers he gave me which was just last week's homework. After a while, he stopped and got up from his chair, and stood behind me. I felt his watchful gaze as I graded. Then I felt his hands on my shoulders I tensed but soon relaxed once he started to massage my shoulders. "Relax darling, you seem stressed." I tried to continue grading while he massaged my shoulders but it felt too good. I accidentally let out a moan and then slapped my hand against my mouth from shock. He chuckled. "Please don't hide your beautiful noises from me, darling." I blushed.

I continued to grade as he moved lower and lower down my back. It was getting harder and harder to grade. "Profesor why are you doing this?" "Isn't it obvious? I like you. That's why I have you detention so I would have an excuse to spend time with you." "I-I thought you gave me detention because I was late and forgot my essay and was rude?" "I would never give someone detention for being a few minutes late and forgetting their essay. Especially a pretty girl like you" he said as he started kissing your neck. I gasped. "Sir, I'm your student" I squeaked. He groaned "ugh keep calling me sir." and pushed his erection against me.

He then pulled me out of the chair and kissed me on my lips. I kissed back. "Do you want me to stop dear? "No, don't stop" He continued kissing me. He laid my back down on his desk and got on top of me. "Darling, I've imagined doing this to you since you walked in those doors 2 months ago."

He took off my turtle neck and began to place sweet kisses all over my breasts and chest. He then removed my boots and pants to reveal my black lace matching bra and underwear. "Hey how about letting me remove some of your clothes...sir" He smirked and let me remove clothes. Once we were both in our underwear he caressed my body and placed kisses everywhere. His hand traveled down my chest and stomach to the waistband of my panties. He looked at me waiting for my approval to continue and I nodded. His hands snaked under my panties and he ran his fingers through my folds. He then aligned his finger at my entrance and slowly pushed in. He soon added another finger and thrust in and out. When I was on the brink of cumming he pulled out and I whined. "Don't whine for daddy. I want to be deep inside you when you come."

He then tore off my panties and bra along with his boxers. He straddled me on his desk and aligned himself at my entrance. With one big thrust, he was inside me. I yelped and squirmed a bit because he was bigger than I was used to. He allowed me to take a moment to get used to his size as he placed kisses along my neck. "You're so tight y/n...ugh yesss so tight for me" I began moving my hips trying to get friction and he took the hint. He began thrusting at an incredibly slow pace just to tease me. "Ugh...professor f-faster" "As you wish" He then took a godly pace thrusting in and out. As he did that he groaned sweet things into my ear.

I started to contract around him. "UGH... professor I'm close!" "Don't cum until daddy tells you too." I held on for as long as I could. "Please daddy" "Cum for me" I came hard and fast all over him. I then felt his cum shooting into me in spirts. He collapsed on top of me but didn't crush me. We stayed tangled together for a while before I noticed the time and had to leave. "See you tomorrow daddy" I called out before leaving. The next day I was early for his class and we even had time for a little make-out session. During his lecture on Asgard, I spread my legs where only he could see to reveal I was wearing no panties. He noticed and I saw him shift around trying to hide his erection. He decided to call class early. "Ms. y/l/n please stay behind I have something to discuss with you" I stayed behind and once the last student had left he locked the door and pounced on to me."What do you think you're doing teasing daddy like that?" In my most innocent voice, I replied "I'm not teasing professor." I pushed him off and made my way towards the door. "Sorry professor, I have another class." I left him all hot and bothered and laughed on my way to my next class.