Going Home Early~Part 2

Going Home Early Part 2:

I waited a few more minutes before Loki returned. He walked back in wearing grey sweatpants and a black jacket. "Ready?" I asked. "Yes...Darling I apologize but I have to do this. Can I see your wrists?" I immediately stepped back away from him pulling Annie with me. "Darling, I'm not going to hurt you. Please believe me." I thought for a moment before realizing he hasn't given me any reason not to believe him, besides kidnapping me. I nod and slowly make my way over to him. Once I'm in front of him I bring my wrists up. "Thank you for trusting me darling" I nod.

He pulled out 2 silver bands. "Hmm I think we can make these a bit more stylish?" He turned the silver bands into gold in the shape of a snake. The head of the snake has two emerald green eyes made out of gems. "There you go my darling. One for each hand." Loki said. "Erm Loki, what are these for? "Well this place is very well secured and I'm with you most of the time but this is just a precaution."

"If you were to escape or someone was to take you I would know where you were." "Oh" I said, realizing he doesn't trust me. "I do trust you darling. I just need to ensure your safety." Ready to leave the situation I spoke up. "They are beautiful. Are you ready now?" "Yes my dove"

He opened the door to my room and held the door for me. Such a gentleman I laughed in my head. I walked out of my room to be greeted with a living room. There was a large TV on the wall where my room door was and opposite was a large couch and a coffee table. I looked to the right of the living room and saw a glimpse of the kitchen and a door to a backyard. There was also a staircase near the front door. "When we come back later darling I will have to give you a tour."We walk to the front door and he again holds open the door for me. We walk out of the house and he locks the door with a key. I take a look around and don't see a single house in sight. We start our walk and I continue my search for any source of life. "I'm sorry my dear I don't want to diminish your hope but there is no one out here who will help you. I picked this area because it was so secluded." I looked down frowning at his words. He notices. "Don't worry dear, I'll protect you and give you everything you want." "Except my freedom?" "Yes except that."

We walk a mile before deciding to head back to the house. After our conversation the whole walk was quiet. I feel a lot better finally getting out of my room into some fresh air, but I know I'm going right back there once the walk is over. We get to the house and walk into the living room. "Darling I have some business I need to take care of that requires you to stay in your room for a while. Entertain yourself for a few hours and then you can go into the backyard after, deal?" "deal" I say walking to my room with annie.

I entertain myself for a while with reading, watching netflix, and practicing my lettering. I'm still bored so I decided to give Annie a bath. I walk over to her and pick her up placing her in the tub. I wash her fur and give her some pets for letting me wash her. Loki came back in while I was drying her with my towel and used his magic to fully dry her. He also added some cute green bows to her ears" "Aww doesn't someone look pretty. Thank you Loki." Annie prances over to him showing off her new look. "You're most welcome my dear." He says petting annie.

"As promised my dear I will let you and Annabelle into the backyard." "Loki, do you have a tennis ball or something for me to throw for annie? She needs a lot of exercise?" "Of course darling" He conjures up a tennis ball, hands it to me, and then goes back inside. I blush a bit when he calls me darling and butterflies come into my stomach.