Stranded~Part 2

~Stranded Part 2~Warning: smut

Things have been going great with Professor Hiddleston or should I say, Tom. I would go to his office a few times a week to help grade papers and occasionally help with lesson plans. It was fun pretending to be a teacher without having to do most of the hard work. And being with tom made it so much fun we would always be doing something fun.

We would listen to music or podcasts or just talk and vent. But my personal favorite activity was our make-out sessions.

Things had gotten pretty heated before where I ended up pinned to the bookshelf or laying down on the desk with my arms pinned down. But we never went further than making out which I appreciated. I wasn't sure if I was ready for that yet.

The truth was I was a virgin.

Tom had invited me over to his place to have dinner with him a few days ago since we couldn't be seen in public together. He was actually going to be here to pick me up in 5 minutes because my car was still being fixed.

I heard a knock on my door and went to turn off my speaker that was playing Harry Styles while I was getting ready. I did one final check I was wearing a black dress with spaghetti straps. It had a v-neckline and went down a little past my knees with a slit.

Approving my look I opened the door to find tom wearing a white button-down shirt and black pants. He looked...hot.

"Mmm darling you look ravishing" I blushed at his words. "Thank you. You look very handsome."He smirked at my response. "Come on let's get going" The ride to his house was short and we just listened to music...while holding hands.

We arrived at his house and he led me inside with a hand on my waist. "Go sit at the table. Dinner is ready I just need to take it out of the oven."  I nodded and took a seat. The table was already set and looked really cute. He then came over holding a plate with grilled chicken and vegetables. He put some on my plate and then asked if I wanted wine which I agreed to.

The chicken was really good and we just conversed about each other and a little bit about the college. After we ate we moved into the living room to watch a movie. I wasn't even sure what the movie was called or what it was about. I was too focused on being in Toms's arms.

I ended up getting too comfortable, straddling his lap and pushing my head into his shoulder falling asleep. I had almost fallen asleep when soft lips found my neck and started kissing me lightly moving down to where my neck and collar bone met.

"This feels so good" I moaned.

I woke up a little from his kisses and my hips automatically began to grind into his. I could feel his growing bulge grinding onto my heated core and I moaned into the kiss. Tom then picked me and I wrapped my legs around his hips still grinding into him. He took me into his bedroom and laid me down without breaking the kiss.

He began taking off my shirt while I unbuttoned his button-down. Once I finally un-did all those pesky little buttons I was greatly rewarded. I was face to face with his perfect, hard, chiseled-out chest. I began to run my hands all over his chest and back while he kissed my chest and the valley between my breasts.

"You're so beautiful and perfect. I just want to stay here forever and worship you." Tom spoke making me pull him into a deep kiss. Tom took off his pants while I took off mine and we continued our previous actions. "Your skin feels so good against mine." he groaned into my ear.Before we went any further tom stopped and pulled up.

"Are you okay if we go further? Or we can just stay how we are?" He offered like the true gentleman he is. I smiled up at him. "Well...I'm a virgin." I came out and said it. I didn't mind I was still a virgin. I just wanted my first time to be with someone I trusted.

"Oh. Well, we don't have to go any further if you don't want to." "No, I want to do this with you. I trust you." Tom smiled down at me. "Okay, darling. Your wish is my command. Just don't be afraid to stop me if you're uncomfortable." I nodded. "I need words darling" Tom said authoritatively and I felt wetness in my panties from it.

"I promise." I said looking into his eyes. "Good girl" he said kissing my forehead. "Do you mind if I take these off?" He questioned outlining the edges of my panties. I shook my head no. "OW!" Tom had slapped the inner part of my thighs. "I need you to start using your words. I'll ask again. Can I take these off?" "Y-yes." I breathed out. Tom slid down my panties and threw them somewhere in the room.

He wasted no time running his fingers through my lips and teasing my clit. I moaned out at the sensation he was creating. "Already so wet" tom smirked. One of his fingers slowly started to make its way into me. Tom stopped halfway bringing his finger in and out slowly letting me get used to the feeling.

"Deeper" I moaned out. He continued thrusting a little farther each time until his finger was all the way in. "You're so tight love. It makes my cock so hard." Tom breathed out. I was too out of it to realize what he was saying. Still high on the feeling, he was giving me.

"I'm going to add another one. Are you okay with that?" "Y-yeah." I responded remembering to use my words this time. He smirked down at me. He slowly added in his second finger which went in surprisingly much faster and easier than the first.

I moaned when he started to increase his speed. "That's it love. Let go. Cum on my fingers." That was all I needed to hear before I let go and came. I closed my eyes for a few seconds cherishing the feeling. When I opened my eyes I saw tom licking his fingers that were just inside me. "Mmm delicious" he smoked before taking my lips in a kiss.

Tom broke the kiss and reached over to his nightstand. He took out a gold square and opened it with his teeth throwing the wrapper on the table. "Are you ready love?" "Yes. I want to do this with you." he smiled pecking my lips before sitting up again. He took the condom and put it one his length.

It stood upright all big and veiny. I was a little nervous but I trusted tom so it was going to be okay. Tom leaned back down hovering over me and kissing me.

I gasped. He was running his length up and down in between my folds and pressing it against y clit. "Ugh tom stop teasing me." he laughed. "Okay, I'm going to push in. Tell me if you want me to stop." "Okay" Tom began to push into me. It didn't feel too bad just a lot of pressure. He was going slow which I was grateful for.

Once he was in he groaned out. "You feel so good strangling my cock." I moaned out from his dirty words. He stayed in me for another minute before I let him know it was okay to move. "You can move now. Just not too fast." He begins to slowly thrust in and out. His pace increased as he shoved his face into my neck telling me how beautiful I was and how much he liked spending time with me and my personal favorite when he called me a goddess.

I started to feel that familiar feeling again. "Tom I'm going to come." "Not yet baby. Wait for me." I used all my strength to not let go. "Cum for me baby. Come on my cock." I didn't need to be told twice and came.

Tom came with a grunt and almost fell down on me. Placing his hands beside me to stop himself from falling. He moved to the side of me and collapsed down. After a second he got up and disposed of his condom.

"That was great." He whispered into my ear. "You truly are a goddess." We got under the covers with my head on Tom's chest and his arms wrapped around me pulling me against his hard body. "Good night" I whispered. "Goodnight love."

Wowow I haven't posted in so long! Sorry about that! I started writing this in September but just finished it today. There will be another part to this story. Hope you enjoyed it.

-Megs