Going Home Early Part 4 ~Final Part

Ahh sorry i've been gone even though it's summer I haven't had any motivation to write. Sorry! Here's the final part of going home early! Enjoy! -Megs

~Going Home Early Part 4~

I didn't wake up again during the night. Being in Loki's arms was conforming and helped me forget the bad memories associated with storms. When I did wake up I was sprawled on top of Loki's body, wrapping my arms around his chest and my head into the crook of his neck. I felt a bit weird about the position and tried to get up but found his arms wrapped around me securing me.

I placed a small peck on his chest and wiggled out of his arms, careful not to wake him. Surprisingly he didn't even stir. Wow he must be really tired I thought to myself. I quietly snuck downstairs to start making breakfast for us.

I looked around in the pantry and fridge and decided on pancakes, eggs, and bacon. I first put the bacon in the eggs and made the pancake batter. While the griddle was heating up I started on the eggs. I started making the pancakes while carefully watching the eggs to make sure they didn't burn. I must have not paid close enough attention because I jumped a foot in the air when two strong arms wrapped around my waist pulling me into them.

"Loki! You scared the heck out of me!" I said while trying to slow down my racing heart. "Sorry darling." he responded while my back was turned to him. I could hear the smirk in his voice.I pulled the bacon out of the oven and then plated the eggs with pancakes. I went into the fridge and found some whipped cream and syrup. I piled the syrup and whipped cream on top of my pancakes while Loki looked at me curious to know what I was doing. I smirked, reaching over for his plate dumping the syrup and whipped cream.

"What did you do to my tiny cakes?" "Loki, these are pancakes and I made them taste better. Try them before you judge." He nodded and cut into the pancakes. He hesitantly put it to his mouth. The moment it touched his mouth his eyes widened. "Oh my darling, these taste so fantastic. The cake was drenched in syrup with the whipped cream adding some silkyness." I laughed at his response.

"Maybe you should do as I say more often." I said confidently. He cocked an eyebrow up at me and smirked. "Maybe I should." We finished breakfast. Loki offered to do the dishes but I said I would. He wouldn't stop bugging me so I reasoned I would wash and he would dry.

We finished quickly and before I could turn around to face him he spun me around and kissed me. His tongue made its way into my mouth and I could taste the sweetness left from the syrup. We continued until we had to stop to breathe. We then went to the couch to watch the great british baking show because there was a new episode. After we finished I was so bored.

"Loki? Do we always have to stay here?" I asked. "Well no, but I preferred we did unless we needed something. I'm a little nervous to be around others." He admitted shyly. "That's okay, I understand. Is there anything we could do here?" "I think I know something," he said, getting off the couch and pulling me with him.

We walked out of the house to find a big pool. "How did I not notice this before?" I wondered. "Isn't it too cold to go swimming?" I asked since it was winter. "It's heated so it should be a good temperature." "Oh...C-can I go swimming?" "Darling you don't have to ask. This is your should too." I smiled at him and pecked his cheek. "I'm going to change."

I walked to my room and found a green one piece with a tie in the back. I put it on, grabbed some sunglasses, a cover up and a hat. When I got outside Loki was wearing a pair of black swim trunks. His perfect body showing off. "Loki, could you tie my swimsuit?" "Of course my darling." I turned around letting him tie it. His fingers brushed against my skin as he did it, sending sparks down my spine and butterflies in my stomach.

"Here darling, put some sunscreen on. Wouldn't you want to burn now would we?" I shook my head no and applied it on even though it was winter the sun was still out. I couldn't reach my back. "Could you do my back?" I asked shyly. Even though we've kissed, slept in the same bed, and cuddled we didn't define what was going on between us.

"Of course my dear." He rubbed in the sunscreen while massaging my tense shoulders. We got in and I played around a bit. Loki got a float and laid down on it reading a book. I started to get bored and a bit cold. And then an idea popped into my head.

Loki had fallen asleep on the float. I creeped up on Loki's float and jumped on top of him. He was taken by surprise and sat up a bit. Well as much as he could with my body on top of his. "Did I sneak up on mischief?" "No... I saw you coming." "Of course you did." I climbed on top of him more and laid down on him. "What are you doing dear?" "Cold... need heat." was all I said. "I think I can help you out."

Loki wrapped his arms around me and I snuggled into him. "What are you reading?" "It's an asgardian book that my mother used to read to me as a child." "Could you read it to me?" "I would love to."

He started reading and his voice lulled me to sleep. I awoke to my movement and yelling. "Annabelle, no your mom is sleeping!" Loki said. Before I could get up to see what was going on I felt something fluffy jump onto my back. It was Annie. She proceeded to make herself comfortable further up on Loki's chest. "Wow she never gets in the water. She really likes you Loki. Looks like I have a competitor for your attention." He chuckled at this. "Don't worry my darling. I will still give you some attention." He said, making me hit him playfully.

I fell back asleep cuddled into Loki. When I woke up I was on the couch in a tank, shorts, and jacket. Loki walked in carrying a sandwich and chips. "Oh good you're up I made you lunch. And don't worry about your clothes. I used my magic to change you." I smiled at him and thanked him.

"I have to go to my office to do some work so I'll see you in a bit." "What do you do for work...I thought you didn't need to work?" "Well the truth is...I'm talking to my mother. She signals me when ready and we talk once everyday." "How do you do that?" "Magic my dear" "Oh right...Does she know about me?" "Um no I haven't told her anything because I don't think she would approve of me kidnapping you. But I have a feeling she sees right through me. Yesterday she told me she's glad I found happiness." "How did you find happiness?" I questioned. He smiled at me and replied "you my dear y/n make me so happy." I blushed. "You make me happy too Loki."

I kissed him before he had to go. I decided to practice piano playing one of my favorite songs, singing the lyrics "Wise men say only fools rush in but I can't help falling in love with you..." When I was done I had come to a realisation and heard clapping. I turned around to see Loki. "My my I didn't realize I had a professional pianist in my house." I blushed at his kind words. "Can I talk to you?" I asked. He nodded and sat on the couch.

 I took a deep breath before staring. "I'm really enjoying being here with you. The unconditional love I've felt here is something I haven't experienced since my dad died. And...you've made me happy again and see life is worth living. And I would love to continue living it...with you. I love you Loki,." He didn't take a second before replying "I love you too y/n, I want to live the rest of my life with you loving you and making you happy." I smiled at him knowing what he said was genuine.