mira's interlude

"hey y'all!" mira said as her stream began. "how're you guys doing?"

"i'm really excited for today's lobby," mira said, watching her chat go by. "we've got corpse, tina, lily, peter, leslie...nah, no aviva today." she responded to one message. 

thank god,  she thought. i can finally talk to corpse without that bitch in the way.

a few minutes later mira joined the discord call they were all in and the proximity among us game started shortly after. she tried to stay close to corpse as much as possible without him thinking anything of it.

mira, corpse, lily, and tina were all in admin together. "so corpse and lily when are you guys making a song together?" tina said jokingly.

"well, i did say it would be cool with how different our voices are and everything." corpse laughed.

that laugh.

she could listen to it for hours.

mira had only known corpse for a couple months, but she felt like she knew him her whole life.

he had that effect on people.

mira struggled a lot throughout her life. she had depression for as long as she could remember. she had gotten incredibly skilled at hiding it, which was how she met a lot of her past friends and partners. she hid it, and hid it, until she let her true self come out. that's when they left her.

she was with her last partner for 2 years.

she hid it for 2 years.

once he figured it out, he wanted to help her. he tried his best.

they agreed to go their separate ways.

however, there was something in corpse. something different.

she knew he wouldn't leave her behind.

she understood that corpse would have a deep hatred for her when she would get aviva out of the way.

she didn't care.

she didn't want corpse. she needed  him.

so he'd have to learn to love her.