Chapter 43

Joelle's POV                    published: 03/11/2021

                           The next morning, I felt exhausted. I woke up in Aaron's bed and he was plastered next to me but facing the opposite direction.

'Why the fuck was his bed way more comfortable than mine and Mateo's ever was?' I glare at his unconscious self and slowly get up to leave the room.

"Wooow, you're just gonna sneak out and not say good morning?" A now away Aaron teases and I grin at him like I've been caught doing something bad. I sigh and look at him. "I'm embarrassed." I say and he laughs. "Don't be, what happened happened, and thats it. I'll always be here for you JoJo, you know this." I nod smiling and continue to leave his room.

I shut the door behind me and look up to walk back to the room I was supposed to stay in for the night. But someone blocked my sight.

I looked and noticed Mateo standing in front of me. He eyed my body up and down before scoffing. I looked at myself the same way he did and realized how bad this looked.

I was wearing Aaron's shirt with some sports shorts I had from a while ago. He probably thought the shorts were Aaron's too though.

"You're unbelievable." He scoffs and I roll my eyes. I start walking away but he stops me. "How are you going to give me shit for sleeping with Veronica, but then right after you go and do the same with my best friend." He says in a tone leading to a shout. I shake my head and hold my hand up. "My head hurts, I don't have time for you Mateo." I simply say and continue walking to the room but he grips my wrist and pulls me back toward him. I wince at the pain and shock.

"NO! You don't get to walk away from me right now. You gave me shit!" He says and I laugh. "You don't get, to judge me..." I say holding my finger up to his face. I scrunch my nose as I feel tears forming in my eyes. "because I don't care what you think anymore Mateo." I claimed but I was a complete liar. I did care. I cared more than anything in this world what he thought of me.

"You slept with my best friend!" He shouted and I said something in a low voice but he didn't hear me. "You didn't even try to hide it, you just... pranced out here like it was nothing!" He shouted again and I repeated myself a little louder but he wouldn't listen to me.

FLASHBACK OF LAST NIGHT

"Please Aaron, I need a distraction from Mateo!" I begged Aaron but he hesitated. I was practically begging him to betray his best friend and fuck me.

He held my face in the palm of his hand and caressed my cheek. "Please." I asked once more and he sighed. "Are you sure that's what you want Joelle? You're not thinking straight right now, and I don't want to take advantage of you." He said as respectfully as he could and I sighed. "I'm sure Aaron." I wasn't sure. Not at all but I disguised it well.

Aaron looked at me once more before I smashed my lips back onto his and he kissed me back. His kisses were slow and passionate. It reminded me of when Mateo kissed me but not quite there.

Somewhere in between I had removed my shirt. I don't know where it went, but it was somewhere.

Aaron flipped me over so that he was hovering over me and he began to kiss down my neck.

I started having flashback of my first time. With Mateo and all of the other times. I breathed in and out and started tearing up. It hurt. I stung my skin when Aaron kissed me. It wasn't Mateo.