Prolouge

Hey everybody!

I decidet to write a nother story, but don't worry. Broken girl will still be updated. I just couldn't resist. I had all these ideas pop into my head and didn't know what to do with them.

Anyhow, lts get into the story!

Enjoy!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hello everyone.

My name is Silverfur the one who sings alone, Sliver for short if you like, and this is my story.

My parents were killed in front of me when I was five to protect me from rouges, and everybody blamed me for it. I became omega and punching bag of the sasori pack.

Even my own brothers and sisters despised me, not only for that, but because I was different.

To everything of, I got purple eyes when I was about 3 months old.

My only hope?

My mate and the shifting.

When a wolf turned 16, it shifted for the first time and also found my mate, so I was fairly exited for when I turned 16.

I shifted into a cherry red wolf who were extremely rare, with a white crescent moon on my forehead, and I was even bigger than most alpha wolfes.

Unfortunately, my mate was the alphas son, Woodrun the witchburner.

He rejectet me and threw me into the river.

But because I couldn't swim, I almost drowned.

But I was saved, by Starclaw the sword of truth, who happens to be the alpha of the zabrim pack, the most powerful pack in the world.

He adopted me, and made me what I am now today.

A strong alpha and the most beautiful woman to ever walk the packs ground.

But when my old pack needed help because of rouge attacks, I had to face them again.

What happened when I faced them again, and what will happen when the rouges attacking them are in fact the rouges who killed my parentsand were now determined to kill me?

Read to find out