Chapter 1

"Ready or not here I come" I heard my dad shout.

I giggled as I hid behind the tree.

Suddenly I heard a low growl and I turned around, only to see a big wolf to stand there.

"Daddy!!!"the wolf attacked but my mom jumped in front of me.

The wolf bit her neck, killing her before she hit the ground.

"Mist! No!" I heard my father yell before he attacked the wolf, but not standing a chance either.

I heard my pack aproach and the rouge fled, leaving me behind crying my eyes out and coverd in blood.

"This is all your fault!"

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

I woke up sweating.

Eleven years have past since the death of parents, and it still hurt.

I have been having this dream of my parents dying in front of me for 2 weeks now, and it has been 11 years since their passing.

I look at my clock to see it being 4 thirty.

At least I have time to shower before I have to make breakfast.

They turned down my hot water so I have to shower with ice cold water.

After my shower I get dressed and head down stairs to make breakfeast.

As I finish, my sister Snow that dances in the wind pulls my hair and whispers in my ear "You fat bitch better didn't forget to make the bacon."

"No Snow I didn't." I answer.

"Good. You have to stay home tomorrow, because the alphas son turns 16 and you and your little friends have to cook everything for tomorrows feast." Were her last words before she slapped me, sending me to the ground and kicked me in the ribs.

How could I forget? My birthday was tomorrow also.

I was excitet to meet my wolf and mate.

Me and some other omegas served breakfast, and one acidently dropped a plate.

Here we go.

"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING YOU CLUMSY BITCH?" Darkfur the one in the shadow screamed.

He was one of the strongest warriors of our pack.

He raised his hand to slap the poor omega, but I quickly jumped in front of him, taking the full blow.

I alway protected the other omegas. I didn't want them to get hurt.

But sometimes I wasn't there for them so they got hit to.

But it was better only one of us got hit because we needed the other ones to do the work.

"YOU DARE TO STEP INFRONT OF ME!!!" he screamed in my face.

He pushed me to the ground and kicking me several times in the stomach.

I heard my ribs crack and pain shot through me.

But I didn't scream.

I didn't give them the satisfaction.

After Darkfur was finished with me and sat dow again, I got up and headed for the kitchen.

I ate the rests that were left over in the pans and did the dishes.

I went back to my room, brushed my teeth and once again brushed my cherry red hair.

Pretty freaky I know.

And my golden eyes didn't help either.

Anyways, I grabbed my backpack and headed for school.

Because my pack didn't give me a car, I had to walk 3 miles to get to my school.

The situation there wasn't so good either.

I got pushed around and slammed into lockers, which made my ribs crack again.

I stumbled, and fell to the floor.

Everybody laughed at me and my brother, Eagleeye the one that stalkes prey, pulled me up by my hair and pushed me against the wall.

"You are such a disgrace for our family." he spit in my face and pushed me to the floor.

The rest of the day was uneventful.

I walked home but didn't want to go inside, so I just walked into the forest.

I went for my secret place at the river and sat down.

I watched the river flow and just let my mind drift.

My tiredness grew, and sleep overwhelmed me.

I woke up from a sudden pain.

It was a much greater pain than through any beating and I screamed out in pain.

It was still night, so I assumed that you shift the second you turned 16.

My bones were breaking and snapping into place.

God it hurt so much.

A scream onece again left my body, and suddenly, it was over.

My body was still shaking.

Hello Silver. My name is fading star, the last glimmer and I am your wolf.

My wolf?

Yes Silver. I suggest you take a look at yourself, because we are beautiful.

Ok then.

I got up and looked at me in the water.

OI gasped as I spotted a cherry red wolf, that was really large, larger than most alpha wolfs, with piercing golden eyes and a white crescent moon on my forehead.

Red wolfs were extreamly rare and are better than normal wolfs.

They can run faster, fight better and are just better at everything.

To say I was happy, was an understatement.

I was over the moon and beyond excited.

I thanked the moongodess for this magnificent wolf.

Fade?

Yes Silver?

Can you cover up our scent? I don't want the pack to know that I'm a red wolf just yet.

Of course Silver. I know your reasons.

Thank you Fade. Now how do I change back?

You just picture yourself as a human again.

I changed back and headed back home.

On my way home i just chit chatted with Fade, talking about everything.

It was nice to know that there was a person beside my mate, who didn't hate me.

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+===+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

Sooo that was the first chapter. I know it's not that long, but I try my best so please don't kill me :D.

Anyhow, please let me know what you think by comenting and voting.

Stay thirsty my friends.