Chapter 30

Spirit P.ov.

After the fiasco downstairs, Wood though it was better for me to change or else he might just have to rip every guy's throat out if he even looked at me the wrong way.

Him and his possessiveness.

But to be honest, i kinda liked it.

Is it weird for me to say that his possessiveness turned me on juuuust a little?

I don't think it's weird. I think it's hella sexy. Oh god I can just think about all of the stuff that we could do... 

Okay we're getting a little of track here.

God you're a horny wolf.

Hey, just voicing what you're feeling.

Shut up.

I decided to dress into a withe tight fitting marvel T-shirt with a V neckline, a blue red and white checkered button up shirt over it with the buttons undone, some ripped black skinny jeans and my favorite black converse with spikes all over it. Under all of that, my guilty pleasure that no one knows about, some grey lacy underwear. 

Yeah you could say I ditched the intentioned bad ass look I was going for in the beginning. 

Don't get me wrong, I still like the look partly, but then all of it just didn't feel right, so now I am a nerdy bad ass.

Oh well. 

With a loud rumbling noise, my stomach made itself known that it was in need of food.

Like right now.

But, priorities have to be set.

I needed to go look after the girl I saved yesterday.

With that I I made my way through the hospital wing that I was currently residing in, trying to find her scent of freshly cut grass.

After walking around for a minute, I finally caught it, and followed it to the room 78.

I wonder what my rooms number is...

Anywhore, I knocked on the door and waited for and answer.

But I didn't expect Darkfur to swiftly open the door.

Startled I took a step back before I composed myself.

He looked surprised upon seeing me.

"Well hello there. Mind if I come in?", I asked, trying not to notice the dark circles under his eyes.

I don't like it when people stared at me for stupid reasons, so I don't do it to other people.

"Uh yeah. Sure.."

He opened the door wider and marched to a chair beside the bed, which held the pale girl whom I thought was his mate. I never saw her in the pack before and I don't recall him having a sibling, so that was the most logical explanation.

I walked over to the chair standing on the opposite side of the bed and sat down, taking her hand in mine.

I checked her blood flow, fixing any anomalies I could find along the way.

"What's her name?", I asked quietly.

"Stormwind, the one who gives strength," he replied.

"That is a good name," I stated.

"Yeah it is."

Darkfur looked at her with so much love and adoration in his eyes, that it almost felt like I was intruding.

"You know, before you left, you were the one holding this pack together. Even though we treated you horribly, you still went on with that same amount of strength you had the day before. Maybe even stronger. I admire that on you. Even before the curse was lifted, deep down I knew that you were stronger than any of us. Then you left, and it was as if he pack had lost it's spine. Everything just came crashing down around us. In moments like that we yearned for your strength. But the she came along and it was like a fresh breeze in the desert. She was an encouragement to go on and move forward until your return. But with that responsibility came great pressure that she is not capable of withstanding. Only a luna can do that. So I'm asking, no, begging, after all the horrible things we did and said and made you go through, will you please be this packs strength again?"

He looked at me with that gaze that literally put me through physical pain.

It was a gaze full of begging, sadness, admire-ration, fear and pain.

I pained me to see such a strong and powerful beta on his hands and knees, begging me for forgiveness.

I finally saw what this pack must have been going through all of these years that i was gone.

The horrible realization of what they did after the curse was lifted, the regret, the harsh rule of my sister, the punishments that they had to endure daily, the torture of time.

It brought tears to my eyes.

The cruel things that this pack went trough was not meant for them.

I sprung up so fast, I made the chair smash on the wall.

I was suddenly furious.

At my sister and her mate.

The hate was coursing through my veins like nothing I had ever felt before. 

Pure power radiated from me, making Darkfur whimper.

I walked to the door, and with my hand still on the handle, i turned around and rose to my full height.

"I will protect this pack with all of my being, and I will be this packs strength until the day that I am no longer needed," I said in a low and deadly voice, before walking out the door.

Before I did however, halfway through, I stopped, and said in a soft voice," You have a good mate there. She is good for you. I'm happy that you found her Darkfur."

With that I walked out, closing the door behind me.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hey everybody!

Well this was a dramatic chapter.

Anywhore, tell me what you think in the comments and I will see you next time!

Keep being you  :3