Chapter 5

Silver P.o.v

I woke up in a beautiful clearing.

It was surrounded by silver willow trees and the full monn was shining above painting everything in a silver light and even the poppies seemed to glow in the light.

I stood up and looked around a little bit.

I was just examening a poppy when a voice soundet behind me.

"They are quite beautiful aren't they?"

Turning around, I spotted the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.

She had white hair, good curves, silky skin that seemed to glow in the moonlight, a well shaped and soft features and purple eyes.

It was at that moment that I realised that I was staring at myself.

Wait what?

This couldn't be me.

I wasn't that beautiful.

Like if she could read my mind she awnsered me.

"Well tecnecally you are looking at yourself, but at the hight of your life. But where are my manners, I am the moongoddes."

It was at that moment that I said the most intellegent response werewolfkind could muster.

"Ehm, so..... Eeeehm.... Hi?"

She just laughed at that.

"Yeah I know. It's not that very often that a werewolf meets the moongoddes. Infact nobody has dared todo the hardest test of the river. You are very brave to do that."

Wait, Fade what is she talking about?

Uuuhm... Well the thing is you didn't have to stay silent during the rivertest. Actually only the wolf that become alpha later on do that. So if you do the test that you did you would become alpha even if you didn't have any alpha blood.

"Exacly. Your wolf is very smart to do that so don't be mad at her. She's done a very good thing for you."

"I'm not mad at her it's just that I'm not shure that I am ready to become alpha in any way. I mean I am a girl."

The moongoddes had understanding in her eyes which suprised me.

Nobody understood me ever.

"Silver, consider it a gift. You had to suffer all your life, so I gave you the gift of a white wolf and a glorious future as hybrid and alpha, because I knew you would understand the value of it. Everything that happens, happens for a reason Silver. And some reasons are harder to understand than others."

Wow.

I never saw it that way.

But one question bugged me.

"Will I ever forgive my mate? Or should I make him pay one day?"

"That is an ecxelent question Silver. He doesn't see that e was so lucky to have you. I will make shure that you will meet him again some day. What you do to him then is your decision. nobody can make it for you. But, piece of advice, I would make him pay and let him see what he is missing. You just go for it gurl. But untill that day you will have to endure a lot of pain. The test didn't show you the emotional pain you will have."

"What will happen?"

"I think you will know it when you feel it. Untill then, good luck, Silverfur, the one who sings alone. I will always watch over you and pray that you will recive the future I have forseen for you."

"Wait, you are the moongoddes, who do you pray to?"

She smiled and waved.

"Goodbye, I will see you again when the demon will pay you a visit."

Oh  hello darkness, haven't seen you in along time (note the sarcasm)

^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#

Yay the 14 teen year old finally maneged to update.

Two days since the last update.

But I'm a teenager, so I'm lazy.

Next chapter will be longer.

 I promise.

Well I will se you next time and till then,

Stay thirsty my friend and drink arizona *~*