Chapter 8

Silver P.o.v.

Starclaw and I just started walking to his pack house, when 5 men broke out of the bushes, and tackeled me.

I was pinned down by one of them, while the rest of them started to ask Starclaw if he was ok.

I could tell by his facial expression that he was starting to get pissed of.

When the wolfes didn't get a reaction from him they startet screaming at me.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?!!" for example.

Or my personal favorite:

" IF YOU DON'T TELL US, I WILL TAKE THIS STICK AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS TILL YOU TELL US!!!!!!"

And thats when Starclaws temper was at it's end.

"EVERYBODY SHUT UP" He screamed with his alpha tone, making everybody flinch except me because I still was a rouge.

He took a minute to calm down.

"Now. This is Silverfur, the one who sings alone, and she was rejected by her mate, abused by her pack and she will be joining our pack and become my daughter."

As they heard it, their expression changed from, confused to angry, to pity, to regret and last but not least to austonishment.

"Omg we are so sorry. We had no idea."

I saw their reasons and forgave them instantly.

"It's ok. Forgive you. I know you reasons you just wanted to protect your alpha and pack. I respect that."

They looked at me with suprise and Starclaw with pride.

They lasted like this for a couple of minutes until I got bored.

"So what are your names? It's only fair."

All jumped and looked at me confused for a sec before they realised what I just said.

The one closest to me opened his mouth, when I felt a intense pain ran through me.

I fell to the floor in pain.

It was like a fire was raging inside of me.

But the most pain was in my heart.

It was like I was getting rejectet all over again, but ten times worse this time.

Starclaw was panicking.

"Silver whats wrong?!!! Silver talk to me!!!!!" he squeeled.

If I wasn't in this much pain I would probaly burst out laughing.

But since I was in pain, I didn't.

"My heart. It's burning! Make it stop. It's to hot!"

"What is to hot?! GET HER TO THE PACK HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!"

The one I talked to shifted into a big brown wolf, not as big as mine though, because I was even bigger than an alpha wolf.

I was put on his back and we started running torwards the pack house.

We ran through a small town of werewolfes which was strange but I was in to much pain to find it intresting.

By now the pain made my gaze blurry, so I couldn't see anything, and my body was getting numb.

Suddenly a face appreared infront of mine, scaring the shit out of me.

But then I rekognised it as Starclaw, which calmed me down instantly.

Suddenly the pain reached his highest, a stinging pain on my neck.

After that the pain slowly died down, allowing me to think straight again.

I groaned and slowly sat up.

"Hey Silver slow down. What was that?"

"I don't know."

Fade, what was that?

I didn't get an anwser.

Instead, I only got a whimper.

"My wolf is not anwsering!"

While I said that, a tall woman got in.

I imedeatly rekongised her as a doctor.

"That, my dear Silver, was your mate bond. Now tell me, did you acept your rejection, which I'm deeply sorry for."

"Yes I did, but what has that got to do with anything?"

She looked around, as if to make shure that no one was listening.

"Are you a white wolf?"

I looked at her stunned, then nodded after a couple of seconds.

She leaned closer, while doing so, giving me a look of pity.

"White wolfes can never fully reject their mates. It's impossible to do so."

"But what's that has to do with this?"

"I am so sorry Silver. That was you're mate, mating with a nother wolf, and marking her. The pain that occurs, normally isn't that intense as yours. I belive, that he mated with one of your sibblings."

Somhow, I that he had mated with my sister Snow, which suprisinlgy, didn't suprise me at all.

Somehow I knew that this was going to happen.

And I knew, that worse was heading my way.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

This is the first of the four chapters that I wrote for the lesenachmittag.

Only 3 more to go.

Tell me what you think