Chapter 18

Recap:

"Welcome back Silverfur, the one who sings alone."

Recap over.

Now.

You have three try's to guess who was standing there.

If you guessed captain jack sparrow,

you are wrong.

If you guessed Loki,

you are wrong.

If you guessed the moongoddes,

you are wrong.

Standing there with the biggest smile in history,

was my mom.

It has been 11 years since I have last seen her, and she hasn't changed one bit.

To say I was overjoyed was and understatement.

I was completely ecstatic.

I'm happy for you Silver. It was about time you saw her again.

Thanks Fade.

I appreciate it.

With that, I ran towards my mom, and tackled her into a hug.

And when I mean tackled her, I threw us both on the floor crying.

"Mom. I missed you so much!" I managed to get out with a trembling voice.

"I missed you too baby girl. I missed you too."

We just laid there for who knows how long, before my mother decided to speak up again.

"Silver, there are a lot of things I need to tell you."

I looked at her to continue.

"Well first there are a few things concerning the ceremony of you becoming a hybrid. You will get a new name, and a few things about your abilities and appearance. I'm sure you already noticed that you don't look exactly like the moongodes showed you."

I nodded to show her that I understood, but then noticed something.

"Doesn't the moongodes have to be present for the ceremony?"

You don't get it do you?

What do I don't get?

She is the moongodes.

Wait, what?!

"Your wolf is right Silver. I'm sorry that I din't tell you before, but I'm the moongodes."

Well this is a lot to take in.

Wait.

So she is the moongodes, but who is my father.

I voiced out my thoughts, earning a chuckle from her.

"Your father, well that is a whole different story. Your father, well, he's known as the sun god."

Holy shit.

Well that came unexpected. *cough* sarcasm *cough*

Really mature Fade.

Seriously.

"But why did you two come to earth and made children? You could have done it up here right?"

She looked at me with an unreadable expression.

"What do you think Silver? You are a smart girl, I'm sire you'll figure this out."

"Because your children should know what it's like to be among the mortal?" I took a wild guess.

She looked at me impressed.

"Precisely. It is time for your father and me to step down. So we needed an heir to take our place and we chose you."

"Why me? Why not Snow or Eagle or the others?"

" Do you know why we had more than one child?" She said, getting completely of the topic.

"No why should I?"

"It's because we have to choose the best person out of the family. If we only had one child, and it turned out to be a snobbish self centered person, the whole world would suffer from the consequences. So we made more children to see who was better at this job. And we chose you."

Well this day is turning out great.

Oh come on Silver. It's just much to take in. And besides, I will be there for you on every single step of the way.

Thanks Fade.

I really appreciate it.

At least there's one person who will always stand by my side.

You know I'm not the only one. Dad, Soft Doe, Ambereye and Wildfire will always stand by your side.

You're right.

I'm not alone anymore!!

"You never were. There will always be people at your side to help you with your struggles. Now, there is still a ceremony to make it official that you are a hybrid. Your senses will be heightened an you will become the abilities to control fire and blood. Lastly, we will change your name."

Ok that would be kind of badass to control blood and fire. And the name changing?

I just hope it will be a really awesome name.

"Now. We will start with you senses, 'cause it feels the uncomfortableness(?). Are you ready?"

Well, ready as I'll ever be.

I nodded, and a moment later, I knew what she meant when she said it was uncomfortable.

It's like something is creeping up under your skin.

It started on my finger tips and toes, made its way up my legs and arms, and crept inside my eyes and ears.

Then apparently, it was finished.

"Ok next up are your abilities."

I felt a rush of power surge through me.

Man Nothing uncomfortable, you just feel like you had a sugar rush in 2 seconds.

"And lastly, your name."

She stepped in front of me, and held her hands over my head.

"Silverfur, the one who sings alone, you have traveled a long way. You have endured a lot of pain, and suffering. But still you kept on going, and wouldn't break. You deserve this name."

She looked at me with a proud smile,before she continued talking.

"Silverfur, from this day forward, you will be called Spirit, that couldn't be broken. I wish you luck for the rest of your life. Now go. Your family is waiting for you."

My family.

I never thought I would have one again.

They may be a little bit crazy, but I couldn't be happier.
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Hi guys!

I'm so terribly sorry that I didn't update for so long, but my phone was stolen and so I couldn't write anymore.

And her I could, everything that I wrote was somehow gone.

I hope you can forgive me.

Until the next chapter,

Stay thirsty my friends!