Chapter 29

Hehe...

Ok.

I know what you are thinking.

Ok maybe I don't but that's not the point here.

I am currently standing in front of my, with sharpie decorated mate, with an air horn, moments from pressing the button.

Now let's go back in time for about 10 minutes.

After our cuddle session, no words needed, we both laid down on the bed, and just slept.

Obviously I woke up first.

And because I was bored, I decided to prank my peaceful looking mate.

He just looked to peaceful.

But he looked cute thou.

True true.

Anywhore, let's get to business.

I blew the air horn, and what happened next was probably the cutest thing I have seen in my entire life.

Thank good I was recording.

He fell of the bed.

Why do men always fall when I'm around?

I don't think you want an answer to that...

Whatever.

But the way that he fell, was hilarious.

He fell of the bed, flailing with his arms, but looking at me while falling, with a look that was asking me for conformation, of what is happening.

I couldn't hold myself, and just busted out laughing.

Priceless...

Wood was just looking around frantically while I was practically doubling over with laughter.

He was just to cute with his mustache and everything else I drew on his face.

Hehe...

After he finally realized what was going on, he started giving me, the look.

"What?!", he asked harshly when I didn't stop laughing even though I was laughing for about five minutes now.

"Go. To. The. Bathroom", I managed to squeeze out before busting out laughing again, remembering the way he was falling off of the bed.

I faintly heard his retreating footsteps, before the cursing followed.

Uhhh I don't mean to disrupt, but I think it would be better if we got out of here.

Why?

Because I don't think you want to see what he has in mind for you right now...

Fade, you're scaring me.

What does he have in mind?

Tickle Tickle.

I immediately sobered up.