Chapter 13

I woke up the next morning in my bed, not remembering anything from last night.

Then it all came back to me, how everybody watched the notebook which is quite boring I might add, and how I fell asleep in-between Wildfire and Starclaw.

I looked at the clock and noticed it was four in the morning, the usual time I woke up.

After I took a nice shower, I went ahead and did my usual girl stuff that you do in the bathroom.

Than I remembered, I was training in my wolf form today!!!

Oh I can't wait for their faces.

But unfortunately, training was only starting at noon, so I had to wait a little while.

Till then I still had to make breakfast.

Weirdly enough, Wildfire was there again, waiting for me to make his coffee.

"Why do you get up so early?"

I was already suspecting something but I was waiting for his theory.

He thought about it for a second before he gave me an answer.

"I don't know actually... Do you have any idea?"

I did.

"I do. In my old pack, it is said that sometimes mates have special bond over the mate bond that only the male can feel. For example, getting sleepy in the exact same moment or sometimes even really weird stuff like feeling each others itches. In your case, the time you wake up. I also think that based on the time she apparently wakes up, she's either an omega, or she lives in a different country. I hope for the last."

He thought about it for a moment.

Then a smile grew on his face.

"Well I don't care. Either way she will be perfect and I will accept her no matter what."

To cute.

I wish I had a mate like him.

&&&&&&&&Has anyone noticed that this symbol looks like a man dragging his butt across the floor?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

After breakfast, which consisted of bacon and eggs but mostly bacon, I went ahead and made my way to the gym.

Ready to kick some ass Fade?

Hell yeah I am!!!

I can't wait for their faces when they realize what kind of wolf we are...

Yeah me neither.

But just wait until we get turned into a hybrid!!!

Yeah!!! We'll go all demon mode on then and shit!

Did you just cuss?

Yeah? So?

Nothing.

I actually don't care.

 But Fade?

Yeah Silver?

Why is it that I still have so much confidence?

That's because you are really strong Silver. You couldn't be broken. You kept your will till the end. That's one of the reasons why the moon- goddess chose you to be the white wolf.

You know what Fade?

What?

You are one smart wolf.

The smartest wolf in the world.

Aww thanks Silver! But you should focus on training.

Ok will do!

I ended the conversation with Fade just in time to see Ambereye charging at me to make a surprise attack.

It was so unexpected, I did the one thing that seemed logical.

I jumped up.

When I jumped, Abereye crashed on the spot I just stood before I landed on him, crushing him while I was at it.

The air was knocked out of him and he struggled to breath.

I quickly got of of him but couldn't suppress a smirk.

"I should expect the unexpected I suppose?"

Ambereye grunted and glared at me.

"Shut up."

With loud groaning, he got up again and dusted himself off.

Still sending me death glares, he started taking his clothes off.

To say I was embarrassed, was an understatement.

I turned away quickly, not wanting to see Amberey naked.

But you got to admit, those muscles are just to die for.

Really Fade?

She didn't get a chance to respond, because the sound of bones cracking sounded behind us.

I turned around too see a Dark gray wolf with a black stripe that ran from the bottom off his snout to his belly and then to his tail.

And just to finish it off, a silver, almost blue, line signaled the line between gray and black.

He looked awesome!!!

But then the awaited word were said from Starclaw.

"Please shift now Silver."

Ok.

Here we go.

Hell yeah!!!

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Did you ever have a writers block?

No?

Good.

Because it's a pain in the ass!

As always, let me know what you think in the comments and till then,

Stay thirsty my friends!

Ps:@teddy1234567891 I hope you are happy now!!!;)