Chapter 12

Silver P.o.v.

After training, I went ahead and cooked dinner.

I again had a lot of fun cooking. 

This time though it was hamburgers, and I had some of the pack members helping me, even though I told them not to.

But when I made the triple choclate cake, they were helpless and left me doing the baking.

I got the icing ready and the hamburgers were ready.

Since I didn't know the people in here very well, I left it up to them to load up their plates.

Instead I had a few guys carry out the ingretiens(?).

And as always, as soon as the food was outside of the kitchen, the sound of feet running down the stairs sounded.

And as always, they right sat down right away.

Starclaw came over.

"Hey Silver. How was training. And I might add, the food smells delicious."

"Hey Starclaw! You know how training went and thank you. I try."

That's when Wildfire came to sit next to us.

"Hey Silver how's it going?"

He was actually becoming something like a brother to me now.

"Hey Wildfire! It's not going so bad. How about you?"

"Good. How was training?"

I was getting annoyed by his smug smile so I made shure to wipe it off of his face.

"Good for me actually but you should ask Ambereye. I mean he was the one who got beaten by a girl."

Suddenly the whole table got quiet.

All eyes where on me and it was making me a little uncomfterable.

Wildfire let out a laugh.

"That's absurd. Nobody can beat Ambereye. Especially a girl."

Wow.

Rude.

"Well why don't you ask him yourself?"

Now everybody was looking at Ambereye, who was looking down at his plate.

"Ambereye? Is this true?" Wildfire asked.

When he blushed and didn't respond, the whole table looked at me first, then back at him, before bursting out laughing.

Ambereye blushed even more before joining them with a nervous chuckle.

After every one calmed down, we started eating.

Everyone had a good time and joked around, while also teasing Ambereye how he got beaten by a girl.

But while everyone made jokes, I couldn't help but notice the new respect and proudness for their future alpha female.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

After we were done eating the hamburgers, all the guys complained how full they were.

But I knew they couldn't resist what was coming next.

As Wildfire let out a very loud groan, I got up and stated icing the cake.

Because I felt bored and a little generous, I made it sloppy for which you need more icing than you usually do.

When I carried the cake in, all eyes went wide and I already knew what was coming next.

But before it even happened, I practically threw the cake on the table.