angel, scott mccall

𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞 | angel

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 | scott mcall

𝐨𝐜 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 | Raphael

𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐞 + 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 | teen wolf pre season 4 - ?

𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬 | available

𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐞 | completed, brief

𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦 | anya taylor-joy

𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐥 couldn't remember. 

𝐒𝐡𝐞 couldn't remember her birthday, or her family. What her favourite colour was, and whether she had friends. She couldn't even recall where she lived or what school she went to. But most of all, she couldn't figure out how she ended up standing before the Beacon Hills sign that night. All she knows is that she couldn't ignore the enticing pull, so she follows her gut and enters the small town with no belongings or memories, except her name of course. 

𝐔𝐩𝐨𝐧 entering the town she finds her way into the lives of two best friends. Raphael was grateful for someone helping her regain her memories and little did she know that she was just what they needed to distract themselves from their loss. Although one was certainly more effective than the other, as a month later Raphael still hadn't gotten any memories back. 

𝐁𝐮𝐭 when one missed trip to Mexico leads her to be excluded from the group, Raphael realises she knows even less than she did before, and Scott McCall was hiding something from her. The thought caused a feeling deep inside that scared her. Despite her emotions being a whirlwind, nothing quite strong enough to grasp, she has one strong thought lodged in her heart. She wasn't good... and maybe she didn't deserve to be around the good people.

| 𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐭 |

- So Raphael is a Fallen Angel hence the title and name

- She is an "evil" creature and is mostly immortal, as she lives a repeated life. Basically, she lives a life until she does something bad and she is reborn in a sense, and forgets everything except her name and ends up in a new town. A Fallen Angel will keep being reborn until they end up doing a good deed (something big) in which they gain mortality and become good. Often they can have a "epiphany" in each life where they figure out that they are a fallen angel which usually leads to their rebirth.

- Power wise I don't want her to be too overpowered so many just strength, compulsion and she has wings? This is open to consultation

- That explains that bad feeling she has that she isn't a good person because she actually isn't and starts realising when she gets more angry when the pack don't involve her in their things and she knows they are hiding things from her

- When they crack the benefactor list she is on in which is the point where they start talking to her again

-Along the story she will start loosing her "morality" in a sense, so she will start treating people worse and doing bad things as it is in her nature

-Obviously there will be a point where she is targeted but no one is there to help her which is when she realises her true self. I was thinking Scott goes to her house later and he realises she was attacked but notices she is different.

-She will also be affected by the virus at the PSATs but differently

-Alongside this whole plot is feelings developing between her and Scott, you can incorporate in any way you like but in the end he is the one she does a good deed for

-My thoughts were that she sacrifices herself for him and that was her good deed, but she doesn't die because her immortality was still intact at the time of death. But when she is reborn she looses her powers? 

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞 | This plot was done late at night so if nothing makes sense then sorry whoops. This is one of the only plots with a summary because I feel like I suck at them. xx