athena, the 100

𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞 | athena*

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 | OC Grounder, 

𝐨𝐜 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 | athena ward*

𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐞 + 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 | the 100, season 2

𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬 | available

𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐞 | idea, brief

𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦 |  Teresa Palmer

𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭 |

teresa palmer | Athena Ward

jr bourne | Killian Ward

daniel sharman | Archer

Athena was a complicated girl. She was adopted by the notorious Killian Ward, after her parents were floated, as he saw a resilience in her, a potential. So he trained her for years, and the orphan became Athena Ward, the most skilled and ruthless prodigy the Ark had seen since the likes of Killian himself. Although she trained with the likes of Bellamy Blake for a guard position, she never ended up receiving one, Shumway claiming she was too violent. 

Making it down to the ground with her mentor, the two fit in perfectly with the challenging life on Earth. All those years of tough love and brutal training was worth it for Athena's ability to survive, and most importantly fight. So when grounders stay within the walls of Arkadia, it is not surprise that they take notice of the gossip about a ruthless fighter from Skaikru, and request to see her in action. And it is also no surprise her attention is peaked by the Commander''s assassin who was just as ruthless as her. 

| 𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐭 |

- Athena has been trained to be a guard and has excelled in all the areas. She met Bellamy just as she was starting out and he was already a cadet

- Archer is the commanders assassin, who was originally azgeda but escaped. 

- An older guard saw her potential and when both her parents were floated he adopted her and continued to train her to be ruthless and an excellent fighter

-Killian and Athena went down to Earth with the ark but got split off and landed someone else, finding the ark when the grounders come for Finn

- Athena reunites with Bellamy and meets Clarke and Raven who know of her, as well as Octavia who she heard much about

-When the grounders stay in Camp Jaha, Killian instructs Athena to watch the training and to study how the grounders fight. She finds the strongest fighters and observes them

- The guards are joking around saying that Killian's 'prized possession' should fight a grounder so they can see if she really is that good. Indra hears and asks if there is a Skaikru warrior in which Killian tries to deny but the other guards point to her. Indra requests to see her fight and give her one of the weakest grounders to fight so that it's 'easier' for her. They all expect her to lose but she takes him down in a few seconds. She then versus a harder opponent and uses grounder techniques which they are all shocked by. Archer understands why she was watching them.

- Indra tells Athena that if she gets more 'grounder' style training she could be an excellent fighter, and tells her to accompany them on their hunt. Indra assigns Archer with the job or teaching and mentoring Athena.

-Archer teaches Athena more grounder fighting and she perfects it and can go against him in a fight. There should be some sexual tension start to build during their fighting. 

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 | title and names can be changed.