wildest dreams, sirius black

𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞 | Wildest Dreams*

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 | Sirius Black

𝐨𝐜 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 | Rose*

𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐞 + 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 | Harry Potter - Marauder's Era

𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬 | available

𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐞 | brief idea

𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦 | hayley lu richardson*

Never in Rose's wildest dreams would she ever believe notorious heartthrob Sirius Black would be interested in her. Now she wasn't going to go ahead and say all the cliche lines like "I'm just not like other girls" "I read books instead of throwing myself all over the walking art known as Sirius Black" "I'm not as pretty as the girls he chooses for a lucky night". Rose knows she is a pretty girl, and definitely is like most girls, and sure she might've predicted a one night stand with the ladies man since he really does seem to want to go through all the girls of their year. 

But it definitely caught her off guard when Sirius invited her on romantic dates pulled right out of a movie, and spoke perfectly scripted words from a love centered book. Rose didn't know whether to be skeptical that the playboy had finally settled down (and it was her to do it... cliche right?) or to submit to the romance... so she chose the latter obviously. 

But the situation got out of hand and Rose had finally fallen for the boy just before he maliciously ripped her heart out. Then, she had no choice but to be cliche and think that it really was in her wildest dreams that a Sirius Black would stop his fooling around and settle down, for her no less. 

| 𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐭 |

- Just a book based on cliches of teen romance

- All written from Rose's POV where she truely believes all the cliches

- Sirius just starts *noticing* her and starts doing all the cliche things (running into her and picking up her books and holding a book up for her to try and reach... literally just any and all cliches) 

-Sirius has these cute nicknames for her and her compliments her in poetic ways and Rose doesn't realise he is taking it all from movies and Remus's books

- Rose uses all the cliche lines like why am I so special etc

-Eventually Rose overhears Sirius talking to James and Remus about their test for cliches to see if they work and she realises it wasn't real

- Could do a one chapter POV for Sirius where he tries to find her after not realising she overheard and can't find her anywhere. He doesn't see her for awhile and realises he's concerned for her and actually cares

- Rose takes a week off classes but eventually gets back to it since she doesn't want to look pathetic for moping over someone who has done this to many people. 

- When Sirius tries to talk to her she gives him the cold shoulder and eventually after trying a few times they have an argument and he realises she found out