xanny, jj maybank

𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞  | xanny

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 | jj maybank

𝐨𝐜 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 | kimberly wilson*

𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 | kim, kimmy

𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐞 + 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 | outer banks pre-season 1-season 1

𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬 | available

𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐞 | idea, in depth

𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦 | troian bellisario

❝𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐱𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫❞

Being a Kook meant a lot of things. But to Kimberly it was just pressure. Pressure to excel in school, pressure to have a perfect life and a perfect boyfriend in a picturesque house. But despite the pressure, Kimberly did it all. She was the top of all her classes, on track to leave Outerbanks to go to the big cities. She lived in a mansion with her parents, with space not large enough to escape their arguments. And she had the boyfriend; while perfect wouldn't describe him, but he was a Kook, and a Cameron at that. The only thing Kimberly was missing was proper friends, but when the bestie duo break up, Kimberly starts to grow close with Kiara; something which breaks her perfect life mould. 

But when the pressure of such a life gets too much, and Kimerbly's anxiety begins to overwhelm her, her boyfriend Rafe hands her some pills and tells her to chill the fuck out. A few pills at one party turns into self-medication as she revels in the relief. But when her boyfriend cannot get the same high from xanax, he moves onto cocaine, something she refuses triggering their inevitable breakup. Though apparently being addicted to drugs was something that didn't fit into her mothers perfect life, and Kimberly became homeless, turning to the only person she really knew. 

| 𝐤𝐢𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐲 |

- Kimberly is a Kook and goes to the Kook Academy with Kiara, Sarah and Rafe

- Kimberly is really smart, and tries really hard at school. She excels in all her classes, but this is mostly to impress her mother not for her own enjoyment. 

-She loves reading on the beach and she journals to help ease her mind. She has mild anxiety but overthinks and stresses a lot and so her mind is always racing

-She is dating Rafe mostly to please her mother who is all about appearances. Her mum is very controlling and always find something to be disappointed about. 

-Her father is a very kind man who wants Kimberly to do what she wants with her life. He doesn't stand up to his wife though because she is also critical of her husband. Her father always tells Kimberly to run away to Paris and start up a book shop (her dream)

-Her parents are only still married because her mother wants to keep the 'perfect family' appearance. 

| 𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐭 |

-Rafe and Kimberly are dating but he has never really cared for her at all, and she doesn't like him either. He is misogynistic and demeaning to her. Kimberly is not really friends with Sarah, they only hang out because of Rafe. 

-JJ has seen her around at some of the kegers with Rafe and sort of has a crush on her (Kiera is the only one that knows) 

-Kiera met Kimberly through Sarah and they were friends. Kimberly still stayed in contact with Kiera after the Sarah ordeal. 

-Kimberly spends her breaks at school in the library doing school work since she didn't really have friends. Kiera decided to start joining her so neither of them were alone at breaks. Kiera has invited Kimberly to join the Pogues a few times but Kimberly refuses because she doesn't want to intrude

- Before Rafe get onto cocaine, I was thinking he starts with xanax and he gets Kimberly onto them as well because he says that she is too anxious. Kimberly starts to get addicted and has to continue to take them because they make her feel much better. Eventually Rafe doesn't get the same high so he moves onto cocaine but Kimberly refuses.

-Kiera notices Kimberly's change in attitude in school, she starts to start dropping in her classes and looks horrible. She barely sees Kiera anymore either. Kiera tells her friends because she is worried.

-Kimberly tries to stop taking the drugs but her withdrawals are too bad. Her mum kicks her out when she comes back suffering withdrawals. 

-She remembers Kiera telling her the address that all her friends stayed at, so Kimberly goes there to find Kiera

-Her withdrawals are getting worse as she makes it there. Kiera sees her first and can barely recognise her. Kiera brings her in and gets her a blanket and everything as asks what happened

-JJ realises she is going through withdrawals and helps her throughout the next few days. JJ realises how broken she is and decides he's going to cheer up her life and make her happy again

- She becomes part of the Pogues and is the closest to JJ. They barely leave each others sides. 

-She goes to visit her parents home and her mum says that Kimberly's dad filed for a divorce and moved out. They have a massive fight and Kimberly goes into her room to find her spare xanax but her dad has taken all her things to his new house.

-She gets back to John B's and has a breakdown to JJ begging for him to give her something to take.

-JJ goes with her to see her dad who now lives on the line between the Kooks and Pogues in a cute beach cottage. She starts staying with her dad

-Season 1 starts, and she goes on the adventure with the others. JJ tries all the time to cheer her up and crack jokes with her. He is always checking on her and making sure she is okay. 

-She goes to Midsummers because her father is still invited. JJ sees her there and thinks she looks beautiful. When she goes to run away with them her mother yells at her, but the others back her up and she stands up to her mother.

-Kimberly helps JJ after being abused by his dad because she understands the mental and emotional pain he is in

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 | name can be changed