engaged, sirius black

𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞 | engaged*

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 | sirius black

𝐨𝐜 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 | claudia

𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 | dee

𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐞 + 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 | harry potter marauders era

𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬  | available

𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐞 | completed, brief

𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦 | adelaide kane

𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐚 was in trouble, she knew that. Her father expects her to be the smartest person in the room, and in the year, all because she wasn't good enough to be in Slytherin. She supposes initially the desire wasn't so hard to fulfil, that was until dreaded Lily Evans entered the scene. Claudia was not usually one to dislike others, but in her life, it is either be the best or be in trouble. 

𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 Lily starting to perform exceptionally well, and Claudia beginning to experience severe burn-out, her grip on the first place trophy begins to slip. With each grade, her grip loosens and her father's noose tightens. Claudia was definitely in trouble and her romance with traitor Sirius Black was not helping her get a grip.

𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 first place had slipped from her clutches, Claudia's father took things into his own hands. Claudia said bye to Marlene and Sirius, bye to her five years of relentless studying, bye to her freedom, and hello to Rabastian Lestrange. Because that's what happens when you are in trouble, you get engaged (or at least that is what happens to the sacred twenty eight).