serendipity, the 100

𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞 | serendipity*

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 | OC grounder/ grounder *

𝐨𝐜 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 | valerie*

𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐞 + 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 | the 100, season 1-

𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬 | available

𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦 | naomi scott*

𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭 |

naomi scott | Valerie

michael b jordan* | Ash

| 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐬 |

- So this is also not a developed idea, I just haven't found many books that has a grounder love interest besides Lexa so that kind of inspired me

- I was thinking an OC grounder. There is only one book I have read like this and it is Killer Queen by clarissamorgenstern. If you have read any like it, let me know.

- I don't want Valerie as one of the 'main characters' because when I read the 100 fanfics some of the time the OC is doing all these speeches and is like the third leader, and obviously no hate the those authors but thats just not what I'm wanting. She's not someone looking to be a leader, she is just happy she is free.

-She is not going to be taking sides, sometimes she agrees with Clarke and sometimes she agrees with Bellamy. She knows when the adults come down there will be no freedom for them

-Valerie is a mechanic with Raven

| 𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐭 |

-Valerie works with Raven on the ark. When Abby recruits Raven, she says she will need help to get it done on time. Abby agrees but says the girl cannot go to the ground because there are only two seats.

-Abby is arrested and tells Raven to take Valerie with her instead. When Raven and Valerie land Valerie wakes and goes to find help and leaves just before Bellamy comes. She gets lost and has a concussion so she is really disorientated and dizzy. Ash finds her and  helps her.

-He shows her back to her camp and Raven is so happy to see her. Valerie helps Raven fix the radio and contact the ark

-When Lincoln is taken into the camp, Ash purposefully gets taken as well to scout out the camp and try and get intel. Valerie is against it all because Ash helped her even when she was vulnerable.

-Ash and Lincoln know each other but Ash is much higher in rank. Almost like a third in command to Anya

-Octavia and Valerie both realise they are on the grounders side and they kinda bond a little and support each other. They end up planning to break the grounders out together.

- I want Octavia and Valerie to become close friends

-She can explore and come across a waterfall or lake where she sees Ash bathing or something and they have a moment

-Octavia tells Valerie about the meeting so Valerie goes with but sees Ash as one of Anyas soldiers.

-Octavia and Valeria spend time together when the others check the exodus ship, so they both find Murphy together

-After Bellamy and Clarke get back, Valerie leaves to visit Ash. During her visit she gets the fever and Ash has to take care of her.

-Valerie gets back to camp in time to help Raven with her injury and prepare the leave camp

-From there I am open to discuss where to take the story

-I was thinking Ash goes to find Lincoln instead of fight and Valerie finds them and they set up camp in a cave somewhere. But you can make her get captured by the Mountain Men if you have some ideas for that. It's up to you but please discuss it with me.

- I want Octavia and Valerie continue their friendship and maybe a little betrayal moment between Valerie and Ash when he chooses the grounders over her or something.

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 | grounder name, faceclaims and title can be changed.