A/N

So the story finally comes to an end *sobs*

I am honestly so attached to the story, so it's hard for me to accept this is the end of the journey . . .

I mean, so many of you accompanied me here, and I can't describe the joy I feel reading your comments, I am happy to see many of you liked the story and was ready to go with me until the end, perhaps it wasn't perfect, but hope you had fun reading it . . .

If there is anything you wanna let me know, tell me, whether it's a tip or you need a friend, my DM and MB is always free!

Since this story ended I was thinking to start a new story with kinda the same genre, here some of my upcoming ideas: 

Don't let them know you're alive: A story of a police officer and an infamous thief who accidentally crosses paths . . . But what happens when the police officer catches the thief on his deed, but "accidentally" let him slip without knowing why himself . . . ?

The red thread of fate: No matter where or how long it takes, those who are meant to be will find each other, what if a colourblind boy on his 18th birthday finds out he can see the red thread of others which lead them to their soulmate? But discovers that his own thread is black . . . ?

Open when: A collection of short letters written to his lover, reminiscing old times and all written with an "open when . . ."

Nine lives a cat: Nine lives are what a cat has, but what if in every life you have as a cat you keep losing your soulmate until your last chance . . . ?

The touch of fear: What if your lover mysteriously suddenly appeared at midnight on the doorstep of the house you two once shared, alive and well . . . But only you know that he passed away exactly one year ago . . . ?

Station eleven: You just wanted to quickly get on the train because you woke up too late, only to see a mysterious boy/man sitting in a corner, seemingly watching you, and suddenly it has happened that you see him everywhere you go . . .

The end of days: An unknown virus broke out, humanity shrugged it off, but suddenly weird things started to happen until the virus changed . . . A zombie apocalypse broke out, and you're on the run, all alone but suddenly hear a soft cry, you find a boy/man, but what do you do? If it was the normal world you would have helped him, but every second you stand there for your decision your life is shortcut and the zombies come closer . . . The time is ticking, choose carefully . . .

So these are some of my ideas, if you want to read one in particular please comment so I know which one to start, besides these I also have two published story which I have not made a Zhanyi version of, FAKE and Hiraeth, I will make asap a Zhanyi version of it too.

And if you liked this book, perhaps you can check out my others? I have both Yizhan/Zhanyi versions of all my book excluding FAKE and Hiraeth which will soon have a Zhanyi version as I mentioned above.

Anyway, have a nice day *sobs* I don't wanna move on yet. 

And once again, thank you all so much for reading my story!