Prologue: The Pain

Disclaimer: I use a lot of quotes and references from other things. I also do not own any of the gifts inside this story or the photos. I do not own any of Jaspers story except for what happens with Evangeline. All the rest goes to their original owners

"I drag myself out of nightmares and find no relief in waking up," - Finnick Odiar

March 10th, 1950

Dear Diary,

A chipmunk asked me my name today. I told him it was Joe. That lie will haunt me forever.

-Sinserley jasper
(P.S. Emmett is the best and supper awesome)

Dear Diary,

That was Emmett, sorry. Her memory plagues me still. The pain in my chest is brutal and overpasses the pain of thurst by many. I loved her. I don't think I will ever forget her no matter how painful the memory is. By the way if you ever decide to read my diary again Emmett that isn't how sincerely is spelled.

-Sincerely, the one and only Jasper Whitlock

March 10th, 1969

Dear Diary,

As the anniversary of the day I found her comes to pass the pain only builds rather than fade as Carlisle promised it would. It was numb for a time as I occupied myself with changing my habits but now the pain returns stronger than ever. The sadness courses through me and though Alice tries to replace her I know she never will. I could never love Alice liked I loved that girl.

-Sincerely, Jasper Whitlock

March 10th, 1975

I could swear that I saw her, resting under the apple tree, bobbing her snack off of her knees and the tips of her toes. The memory was bittersweet like the apples she juggled. I watched her fade away once again before my eyes. I miss her everyday. I yelled at Alice today, telling her I would never really love her. She isn't talking to me anymore. Why do I always loose everyone who I care about?

-Sincerely, Jasper Whitlock