Chapter XIV

Chapter XIV
°•. 🐎 .•°
Monument Pt. 2

"I have died every day waiting for you"

"Why do you want to go to the monument again Alice," I said, annoyed.

"I want to take Bella with us this time," Alice pouted.

"You want to take Bella, three days before her wedding, to a boring old Civil War monument," I said slowly.

"Yup," Alice smiled.

"Okay your definitely hiding something," I rolled my eyes.

"Pleaee Jasper, just come!" Alice begged.

"I don't want to," I sighed.

"Your coming," Alice said harshly. It was no longer to be debated.

"Fine," I growled.

"Oh! Dress in semi formal or your old uniform, I wanna look bomb," Alice said. With that she vampire sped away and I groaned and muttered darkly while changing into something 'semi formal'.

》》♡《《

Two days of driving. Two days it took to get to the one specific monument Alice wanted to go to. Bella was bored as hell the whole ride and wouldn't stop asking when we would be there. Rosalie wouldn't stop squealing about Evangeline and after she finally shut up she started writing a list of questions to ask her. Alice was bouncing up and down and insisted on playing sappy love songs the whole way there like 'love grows' and 'perfect' by Ed Sheeran. It was infuriating. When we finally pulled into the monument I yelled with joy.

"We're finally out of this God awful car!" I cheered. Alice laughed and I watched another car across the lot lock. "Careful, someone else is here," I said.

Alice, Rosalie and Bella all squealed together and I rolled my eyes.

"I can't believe you got so excited for a civil war monument," I rolled my eyes.

"It's not the monument, it's the stuff inside," Rosalie said. I rolled my eyes and Alice started leading the way in. Our footsteps echoed across the cold floor and Rosalie squealed and grabbed my arm, racing off towards the sound of other people walking.

"Guys! Guys we don't want to bug the oth-"

》》♡《《

Evangeline's PoV

I watched as a shiny black car rolled into the lot, we were right at the angle were they wouldn't see us, but they probably saw as Sam locked the car. Sarah rode on Sam's shoulders and Anthony was trailing behind, rereading LOTR for what had to be the seven hundredth time. We were all dressed in formal attire, Sarah and Sam matching while me and Anthony were just neutral colors together.

Our footsteps echoed through the monument and I walked us to the circular hall filled with pictures. I pointed to a picture of us all drunk and on the fence and Anthony laughed, even though he wasn't in it. Then Sam pointed out a picture of Jasper sitting up on horseback and I snorted at the image of Anthony reading to the horses in the background. Anthony laughed and too and pointed to the book, which was Pride and prejudice. Suddenly loud echoing footsteps of a bunch of people running filled the hall and we all spun into defensive positions as Jasper and Compandy stumbled into the room.