'0.0 - ALWAYS AND FOREVER.

| PROLOGUE |

| PROLOGUE |

"i once had
a thousand goals.
a million plans.

but in my
one desire
to know you,

everything else
lost its meaning.
they all melted away.

until there was
only you.

and then,
you left too."

"GET IN THE LINE." the head trainer commanded and instantly every angel took their designated place, saluting the angel in command.

you peered at the boy on your left from the corner fo your eyes, your irises a tad shaky. maybe from fear or anxiety. possibly a bit of both.

he shot you a wink discreetly and that was all it took for a wave of calmness to wash over you, relaxing even your smallest muscles and flourishing a reassured smile on your lips.

the loud voice of the head angel booming through the arena caught your attention at once, prompting you to dart your eyes forward attentively.

"you have been trained for a decade and practiced for another. all that, was to prepare you for today." he started walking in front of the line of neatly aligned angels with his hands behind his back. "today you will finally get assigned to a demon. your mission is clear. help them grow kind enough so they can return to heaven. after all, a demon is only a fallen angel."

he stopped in front of you. "though not everyone can be successful at this." though he said it to everyone gathered in the arena, the look in his eyes showed it was mostly directed at you.

you swallowed thickly and kept your determined facade, hoping it was enough to mask the uncertainty that crawled up the back of your neck, holding you by the throat and choking you in warning whenever you dared be confident.

he eyed you up and down one last time, obvious hatred behind his golden eyes, before walking again.

they had been sending angels down to the underworld for millions of years now. however, out of every group of 100, only a handful made it back.

many can never blossom the flowers of kindness in their assigned demon, some get injured and killed, while a few give into the temptations of the underworld and fall to disgrace themselves.